Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

This looks like so much fun

The chance of getting something like this on console is very slim. Unless they give you guys the ability to host your own server, it's going to be hard to accomplish something like this. With modding, it makes it even easier because without it, it would be a lot of preparation work.

Hmmm, where have I seen something similar to this.....OH YEAH, it's called Battlefield and CoD.   Why does everyone want to turn the game into something it ISN'T?

10 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Hmmm, where have I seen something similar to this.....OH YEAH, it's called Battlefield and CoD.   Why does everyone want to turn the game into something it ISN'T?

Seriously, go watch the entire event (5 hours) and you will see that it's nothing like BF or COD events. 

How can a survival team based event with vanilla settings turn dayz into something it isn't? 

It's almost roleplay really. It's cool, not forced but optional. Rules are set and enjoy. And holy cow is it a long play.  Would I try it, yes. Would I like it? I dunno

2 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

It's almost roleplay really. It's cool, not forced but optional. Rules are set and enjoy. And holy cow is it a long play.  Would I try it, yes. Would I like it? I dunno

I so would like to be in an event like this with 5-6 from these forums. 

Unfortunally it will most likely never happen.... Unless we get private servers. But we would still need a noclip / fly mode for spectators / commentators

Sign in to follow this