bearjew1101

Talk about taking the jam out of the doughnut !!!

So .... upon a casual browse of eBay in search of a gaming pc , I haphazardly decide to search for the game dayz . And what I uncover is quite simply a piss take of monumental proportions. There’s a mush selling gear on eBay . And I mean dayz loot. For the bargain price of £12.99 you can now purchase a fully kitted player . Weaponry , clothing , the works. 

Well 

fuck 

me 

sideways . 

I am simply lost for words at the brazen audacity of some mofos . 

What fucking next ????

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

What the actual f*ck?! Hopefully when the random re-log spawns take effect with 1.04 in July sometime it'll curb this kind of douchery. 

What? An actual character in game? Lol, good luck to them if they can find someone stupid enough to buy it! 

The sad part is some people will actually pay for that.

Those “services” have been in gaming for quite some time, however I can’t imagine why anyone would want it for a game like DayZ.

1 hour ago, Nayte said:

The sad part is some people will actually pay for that.

Those “services” have been in gaming for quite some time, however I can’t imagine why anyone would want it for a game like DayZ.

I know right ... considering the longevity of characters in general , let alone the flying cars , immortal zeds , and whole plethora of other types of cumpfuckery .Soon  gunna get expensive. Pmsl . 

Edited by bearjew1101

Maybe it's on the inside game currency. I know that there are RP Mods server for PC, where you can sell and buy loot from the game merchant and exchange c players for inside game currency. Nothing to do with real money.
But do not be surprised that someone can try this way of trading or cheating.

Edited by lex__1

29 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Maybe it's on the inside game currency. I know that there are RP Mods server for PC, where you can sell and buy loot from the game merchant and exchange c players for inside game currency. Nothing to do with real money.
But do not be surprised that someone can try this way of trading or cheating.

Nah dude this is pound sterling . I couldn’t quite believe it tbh. When you read the description he states that once you pay he meets up with you in game near berezheki, drops the goodies , and scuttles off , back to whatever grubby little hole he originated from . 

• Haha 1