Jason Vandeberg

Haven't played in a while...

So I used to be pretty hardcore into this game, as a lone wolf. I made a post about being a lone wolf in this game and how much I loved it, but the duping has killed it for me. I have been around since "Game Preview", dealt with KOS players (which honestly helped me learn to be more sneaky and grow as a lone player), and had some awesome friendly encounters. I haven't player since back in May, but I am actually thinking about starting it up this weekend for sure (maybe tomorrow morning). Reading through some of these forum posts, I can tell that I am not the only frustrated one. 

My question is...I never traveled in big cities unless I have found a short-term companion and always "camped" in the woods at night, but is the duping still to the point where you can't even find a Mosin or a handgun and mags/rounds? This is all I really ever carried on me firearms wise.

Thanks.

GT: Berg0613

the only stuff that people are crying about is the assault rifles (M4, KA, LAR) everything is just fine and can be found normally, especially bolt actions and pistols and SMGs and their ammo.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

My character currently has the MP5 with the red dot sight etc, a Tundra with hunters scope and camo cover and a FX45 pistol with no attachments.

All found by playing the game the way it should be played and not duped. So there are guns out there to find like shotguns, Mosins, SKS and other pistols.

• Like 2

Ummmm what? Everything is being duped. Clothing, bags, scarfs lock picks. Nothing is spawning anymore except basic shit.

Better look for hunter gear because that seems to be the only shit they aren't dupping.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

M4's and AK's are the only things I can never find. Everything else can be found easily enough. 

That's just one dupper camp, there is another one in the same area and one across the water as well. 

I've seen just about every item you can pick up in this game duplicated by the dozens at every camp I've found.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

10 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

That's just one dupper camp, there is another one in the same area and one across the water as well. 

I've seen just about every item you can pick up in this game duplicated by the dozens at every camp I've found.

I was saying this on Reddit. It's not just the guns. Tents, chest, barrels, cooking pots, drypacks, basically anything that can be stashed is duper central. Building materials are a rare commodity now.

This shit needs a fix (character locked servers and or private servers or both) and a serious wipe. And I mean everything. Wipe it all.

• Like 2

I find nails and tools everywhere. The only thing I never find spawning naturally is the M4 and AK