Adrian Bira

Private servers on xbox

2 hours ago, Adrian Bira said:

Do we ever gone see private servers on console 

Devs have mentioned a few times they are working on it, currently no word on a timeframe.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 11:05 PM, Nayte said:

Devs have mentioned a few times they are working on it, currently no word on a timeframe.

We shouldnt forget tho that we will need an app too to adjust the server settings etc... Or an ingame build-in feature for this ( menu screen or whatever)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

We shouldnt forget tho that we will need an app too to adjust the server settings etc... Or an ingame build-in feature for this ( menu screen or whatever)

Exactly, an app would be convenient, however at this point I’d like another settings screen in the pause menu or one in the lobby, much like how Ark sets up their private dedicated server settings screen.

Edited by Nayte
Typo
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!

Chill dude 😂

Excuse my lack of knowledge here as I’m new to the game this week, but what will the advantage be of private servers ? Will it literally just be a server with you and whoever you let on it ? That takes quite a bit away from the game then doesn’t it ? Your only threat is zombies ? 

1 hour ago, John Howard said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge here as I’m new to the game this week, but what will the advantage be of private servers ? Will it literally just be a server with you and whoever you let on it ? That takes quite a bit away from the game then doesn’t it ? Your only threat is zombies ? 

Private Server would be a huge&awesome addition.

Roleplay

Deathmatch

Survival

Etc etc

Most on PC are modded, but i suggest u may take a look across the platforms over to PC DayZ to get an idea of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Private Server would be a huge&awesome addition.

Roleplay

Deathmatch

Survival

Etc etc

Most on PC are modded, but i suggest u may take a look across the platforms over to PC DayZ to get an idea of it.

Not to mention it would be a reprieve from all the exploiting found on official servers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Not to mention it would be a reprieve from all the exploiting found on official servers.

I don't think it fixes the duping issue though does it? Obviously it should solve a couple of other issues though. 

26 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I don't think it fixes the duping issue though does it? Obviously it should solve a couple of other issues though. 

No, not the issues themselves, however the server admin would be able to issue actual bans/suspensions if there’re server rules set against it.

It remains to be seen how much, if any, we’ll be able to set server adjustments to items, spawn rates, etc.

• Like 1

omg they cant even make the game right. over half of Dayz is not even in the stand alone. if they wanted to fix the dupping they can. fixing it doesnt make them money so get used to it.

😂😂