Steve Simpson

Does the development team read this forum?

They have forum mods that reply for them like max an impluZ but they relay whatever from here to devs an devs to them to us. I guess...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

They have forum mods that reply for them like max an impluZ but they relay whatever from here to devs an devs to them to us. I guess...

This

I’d much prefer them to keep this system in place. Better having the devs focus solely on game development, and not forum chatter, much of which tends to be recycled talking points.

• Like 1

They sure do but rarely answer. Wish they actually had someone to actively communicate with us. Been waiting for an answer from @ImpulZ almost 6 months now regarding the controller dead zone that was added last year. 

Edited by nikoor

Been so many months with the dupe glitch so these mods are pretty good or cba to read our stuff

I would say we do.

Thing is, we also read our twitter, facebook, reddit and youtube comments. And that does not involve private conversations we have with server administrators, modders and content creators.

11 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

they relay whatever from here to devs an devs to them to us

That's pretty much how it works. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/7/2019 at 4:07 AM, nikoor said:

They sure do but rarely answer. Wish they actually had someone to actively communicate with us. Been waiting for an answer from @ImpulZ almost 6 months now regarding the controller dead zone that was added last year. 

A reply a few hours ago by impulz saying the team is looking into it 😂, what a load of rubbish. I've also noticed weapons behave well looking down scope until you actually aim at a zombie. Attract one, run inside a building and close the door, then go to a window and wait for one to come to the window and stand still, then aim down scope at it head and watch how your aim moves all over the place all of a sudden with a slight adjustment of the stick making it go all over. When you cant easily make a head shot on a zombie that's stoof still from a metre away, you know the game mechanics are duff. 

This game is never getting fixed. 

• Sad 1