donnyuk78

project Alexandria - Safe-Zone

Good afternoon,

After my 1st building project i have now found another spot to build a base i shall call this ...... Alexandria , as stolen from the walking dead. 😂

This place has clean water, a med centre, a few of huts and space to grow veg ( which i tested, it works well) . It also has a lovely view lol Looking forward to not having to climb a damn ladder 🤣

Regards

DonnyDanger

came across it today "assuming its the correct place" not far from your previous base, saw some poles that had been put up already :)

• Like 1

Thats the one dude!

I thought that would be a great little base.

Where the tomatoes still growing there? I guess thay wouldn't if the server reset.

Regards

DonnyDanger78 

Edited by donnyuk78

I think cross are persistent aren't they? I'm sure i planted something once and it was there after a server restart. Might be mistaken though. 

• Like 1

I hope to seems such a waste .... Will find out soon.

DonnyDanger78

We started building a base and it took of like crazy (fresh on ps4) and we got pumpinks, zucchini, fences, barbwire, small and large tents, barrels and the whole kit. Far from completed but the fence and watch tower foundations is there. 

Building is still shit in this game though. An axe is good for 5-6 trees and it's broken? Same with saw and shovel . 

Good luck with your base. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

An axe is good for 5-6 trees and it's broken? Same with saw and shovel . 

True, tools should last longer. But, at least you can keep repairing with duct tape. 

• Like 1

I might need some help I'll let you know @bandito6000 

With reagrds to tools.... That really don't last long at all, is a tad annoying....thank you to the duct tape glitch otherwise what a nightmare that would be. Although i couldn't fix my hammer and spade with duct tape, is that right? 

Reagrds

DonnyDanger78

Edited by donnyuk78

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

We started building a base and it took of like crazy (fresh on ps4) and we got pumpinks, zucchini, fences, barbwire, small and large tents, barrels and the whole kit. Far from completed but the fence and watch tower foundations is there. 

Building is still shit in this game though. An axe is good for 5-6 trees and it's broken? Same with saw and shovel . 

Good luck with your base. 

Sounds like a cool base.... I do like growing veg looks cool when they have grown... I'm easily please 😂

46 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

I might need some help I'll let you know @bandito6000 

With reagrds to tools.... That really don't last long at all, is a tad annoying....thank you to the duct tape glitch otherwise what a nightmare that would be. Although i couldn't fix my hammer and spade with duct tape, is that right? 

Reagrds

DonnyDanger78

I got a splittring axe and a saw in my garage that i had for 10+ years. The axe been sharpen once. 

BI should stop with the silly short lifespan on:

Axes

Hatchets

Shovels

Supressors

Knives 

• Like 1

They definitely need to up the useage wear for sure. Maybe like chop 10 trees down then needs fixing. With the hacksaw, and don't qoute me on this, I'm sure it doesn't last as long when you make planks from trees then from a plank pile?

DonnyDanger78

True it's not very realistic when a hatchet breaks after 5 uses but personally, I like the system. Stops you from stagnating in one place holes up in your base and forces you to go out on supply runs. Forcing you to prepare feels much more realistic than vibranium tools. Gotta take the rough with the smooth I guess...

P.S

Also tool efficacy is a moot point as long as the duct tape glitch is still around