ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.03.151658

Even here not as many people are talking about the game.  That is saying something in itself.

• Beans 1

Well thats are base robbed again.  For Dean Halls experiment about not robbing people has failed.  The camp had low end stuff that you could find easily but people can't be bothered to look :-)).  I just wish base building was a 1000 times better than the shit we have at the moment.  It has been 6 months now and 0 improvement on it.  This is what I mean about game play (sigh).  I feel like the game is being slowly killed off.  It was a really good game and had loads of potential that has fallen flat on its face.  The devs were walking tried to run and have fallen flat on their faces.   I really feel sorry for the devs I know they are working hard, but the game seems to be falling apart.

• Beans 1

Dear devs! Thank you for last updates!

I have some suggestions for making game better:

1. Could you add the ability to give things through one of the gestures (replace one of F1-F11). If you hold the thing in your hand and use this gesture, another player can take it from your hand like from the ground.

2. Сould you make limited amount of gasoline in a gas station until to next server restart?

3. In recent years, the map has become very urbanized, there are a lot of towns and cities, there are few places to hide. Could you expand the map to the west for several kilometers, in the form of a wild forest?

4. We need some bears in the wild forests 🙂

5. Reconsider the economy of the game: canned food, ammo and fuel must be rare, then other loot would have price.

• Beans 2

10 hours ago, Udavb said:

Dear devs! Thank you for last updates!

I have some suggestions for making game better:

1. Could you add the ability to give things through one of the gestures (replace one of F1-F11). If you hold the thing in your hand and use this gesture, another player can take it from your hand like from the ground.

2. Сould you make limited amount of gasoline in a gas station until to next server restart?

3. In recent years, the map has become very urbanized, there are a lot of towns and cities, there are few places to hide. Could you expand the map to the west for several kilometers, in the form of a wild forest?

4. We need some bears in the wild forests 🙂

5. Reconsider the economy of the game: canned food, ammo and fuel must be rare, then other loot would have price.

What I think they would say:

1. Not much ROI, pass.
2. Would be cool, but servers restart at the whim and when server admins have them do so.  So depending on what server you play on, won't ever matter.
3. There are not enough players for the existing map, making it bigger won't help.
4. Bears would be awesome, more predator threats in general.
5. Would also be awesome, but they never do it.

What about the clothes weight?

Plate carrier duplicates the weight when we attach the pouches and/or the gun holster.

Also, the clotes have different weights when seeing the details.

It is impossible for a shirt or jacket to weigh more than 1 kg. In addition, unshielded tactical and field vests weigh not more than 2 kg. Where is the reality of the game?

On 6/13/2019 at 5:26 PM, Fing said:

Even here not as many people are talking about the game.  That is saying something in itself.

Does any of the old group still play, other than you and Art?  I uninstalled it, again.  Makes me sad.

No its just me and Art and even we aren't on as much at the moment.