ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.03.151552

2 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

Don't be discouraged about all the whiners complaining about barely noticeable bugs that don't affect the DayZ experience.

what a great advise. should they close their feedback tracker then also?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

Great work developers keep the updates coming you just took the game from great to perfect with this patch. Don't be discouraged about all the whiners complaining about barely noticeable bugs that don't affect the DayZ experience. I will eat them on the coast anyways. I'm looking forward to the new helicopter you have planned for us very soon. Thank you.

I know some people are going to be butt-hurt over the sarcasm. I actually laughed out loud. Kudos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2019 at 2:04 PM, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: Item weight penalty is not applied when heavy items are taken into a backpack with Glow Stick attached

There is a huge bug with weight calculation, possibly introduced by that fix ^^.

When you add an attachment the weight of the attachment parent container is calculated twice. Example:

Adding 1KG pouches to plate carrier (12 KG), results in plate carrier + pouches = 25 KG.

This leads to severely bugged stamina calculation, please hotfix this.

Edited by Robalo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Robalo said:

There is a huge bug with weight calculation, possibly introduced by that fix ^^.

When you add an attachment the weight of the attachment parent container is calculated twice. Example:

Adding 1KG pouches to plate carrier (12 KG), results in plate carrier + pouches = 25 KG.

This leads to severely bugged stamina calculation, please hotfix this. 

Added a link in the ticket to your review

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T139932#1876575

Edited by lex__1
  • Thanks 1