Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

WARNING OLGA

Do NOT get in the olga, i was fully kitted, i got in the olgas driver seat, there was a bang, and my screen went black, and then my character was a fresh spawn, and my buddy told me i fell out of the car dead, just like that i lost everything 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Do NOT get in the olga, i was fully kitted, i got in the olgas driver seat, there was a bang, and my screen went black, and then my character was a fresh spawn, and my buddy told me i fell out of the car dead, just like that i lost everything 

You're buddy didn't wait for you next to your stuff? That's rough man. Was thinking of getting one going today too...

Sounds like the issue the Ada used to have sometimes. I wonder, did you notice if the wheels were partly in the ground? 

2 hours ago, McPhorce said:

You're buddy didn't wait for you next to your stuff? That's rough man. Was thinking of getting one going today too...

We were in dubky above prig, so i thought the same but as it turns out after i died i was unlootable, my recomendation steer away from the olga for now, build an ADA, yeah its buggy and glitchy but jt has yet to instakill me upon entering

Got blown up in ada one time just like that when the tires were in the ground a bit... Ive heard dont get in them with no tires on and to not enter 5th gear when driving or it blows

Well I've sat in an olga with no tyres and it didn't blow. This used to happen with the Ada. Now, if the wheels of the Ada are in the ground, you can still get in and drive it. It just wobbles briefly while it corrects itself. Also had it in fifth gear and it didn't blow. 

Iv built and olga already nothing like that has happened to me, but after cruising around for a while i did get the yellow engine light. I had everything all good on it too, full water, battery, spark plug was all good. Not sure what happened.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Sounds like the issue the Ada used to have sometimes. I wonder, did you notice if the wheels were partly in the ground? 

I remember the first time a buddy and I got an ADA going, he sat in the drivers seat and immediately slumped unconscious. Then fell out after I performed cpr.

It was absolutely hilarious.

• Haha 1

How are people even getting vehicles. I've only ever seen two and finding all the repair items has so far been impossible. 

14 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

How are people even getting vehicles. I've only ever seen two and finding all the repair items has so far been impossible. 

Generally I hide a barrel or chest nearby and collect the bits and then stick it all together when I've got everything. 

On 4/27/2019 at 8:37 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

my buddy told me i fell out of the car dead

"there was a bang"

and you believed your buddy ?