Mine, I have two up and running. A little laggy driving through cities but otherwise all good. 

I've driven two cars on my home server but the frame rates when driving have made me crash both of them.

9 hours ago, Felipe Aleixo said:

Is there a server where the car has no bugs?

no, no matter what people say there isn't.

58 minutes ago, nikoor said:

no, no matter what people say there isn't.

It depends what you mean by no bugs? 

15 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It depends what you mean by no bugs? 

as I said there is no servers where the cars behave "bug-free"

why am I not surprised about your answer? if the only way to run was backwards and holding 4 buttons down at the same time you'd be just fine with it and saying ya'll need to stop complaining there's nothing wrong. you just can't say they are not bugged fuck me do they pay you to stay so positive?

Edited by nikoor

4 minutes ago, nikoor said:

why am I not surprised about your answer? if the only way to run was backwards and holding 4 buttons down at the same time you'd be just fine with it and saying ya'll need to stop complaining there's nothing wrong. you just can't say they are not bugged fuck me do they pay you to stay so positive?

What exactly is your problem? Do you get paid to be so rude to people? I asked a question, I wasn't being sarcastic so didn't expect sarcasm and abuse in return. I have two cars which I've been running for over a week now. I have already stated that it's quite laggy at times driving through cities but I can still manage it if I'm careful. We have already established that it can be laggy in cities with or without a car. I have never disputed that. The Op had asked about bugs with cars, not with lag issues. So. Nikoor the wise one, what are the bugs with cars he refers to? I wait with baited breath. 

17 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What exactly is your problem? Do you get paid to be so rude to people? I asked a question, I wasn't being sarcastic so didn't expect sarcasm and abuse in return. I have two cars which I've been running for over a week now. I have already stated that it's quite laggy at times driving through cities but I can still manage it if I'm careful. We have already established that it can be laggy in cities with or without a car. I have never disputed that. The Op had asked about bugs with cars, not with lag issues. So. Nikoor the wise one, what are the bugs with cars he refers to? I wait with baited breath. 

The ones where your car starts bouncing, shaking, flying in the air, sending you in the air. Do you know what is the difference with lag and bug and fps drop, seems you confuse some of them.

A guy comes and politely asks for a server where cars work and you tell him (lies) your server works. Then you go "depends what you consider as a bug". 

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nikoor said:

backwards and holding 4 buttons down at the same time

..  I can do that ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

The ones where your car starts bouncing, shaking, flying in the air, sending you in the air. Do you know what is the difference with lag and bug and fps drop, seems you confuse some of them.

A guy comes and politely asks for a server where cars work and you tell him (lies) your server works. Then you go "depends what you consider as a bug". 

He asked and I answered truthfully. In a week of using them, it hasn't bounced around and flown in the air. As I said, I have experienced lag where when passing through big cities the sound cuts out briefly or it freezes for a second. When that happens I slam the brakes on. So far managed to avoid crashing. 

So, no, I'm not confused or lying. You, on the other hand, are clearly very salty about something. I answered him politely with an answer that is certainly accurate for me and you feel the need to behave like some kind of school yard bully. I read the crap you post on a regular basis and just smh and wonder why your life is so dull you feel the need to troll people on here. I would block you but I am a firm believer on freedom of speech. Occasionally you do have something of value to add. But mostly it seems to be whining about something which doesn't quite meet your needs and expectations. No one forced you to play dayz. I bought rdr2. It was utter garbage. I stopped playing it. I didn't troll the forums moaning about it. I might, might, try it again in a few months to see if they fixed it. But in the mean time I play other games. 

Don't be bitter. Relax, try to enjoy yourself. But most importantly, don't take yourself or your games too seriously. It will all end in disappointment 😉

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

Well that escalated quickly 😲

52 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I answered him politely with an answer that is certainly accurate for me and you feel the need to behave like some kind of school yard bully.

you answered to him by saying "mine" (without the actual server number which he would've probably appreciate) which sounded like "fuck you and your complains". you're the bully in my eyes with the sarcasm and a smirk on your face so yeah I stood up for him.

52 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

mostly it seems to be whining about something which doesn't quite meet your needs and expectations.

I will definitely whine about things I do not like because we all have paid for it and I didn't pay to play a broken game, I've tried to suggest (controls) things that does not work and it's like they don't care. Honestly the game should run as smooths as on PC when it's not and that's what's pissing me off, If they can't make the game work AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO then maybe they should've not released it. Some people settle for less but I don't, especially when I've paid of a product and it doesn't meet the requirements. Simple as that, no strings attached. Maybe it is my personality, I'm a perfectionist which drives me crazy sometimes. If it was my game I couldn't release it yet, honestly, I'd be too ashamed. 

Edited by nikoor

17 minutes ago, nikoor said:

you answered to him by saying "mine" (without the actual server number which he would've probably appreciate) which sounded like "fuck you and your complains". you're the bully in my eyes with the sarcasm and a smirk on your face so yeah I stood up for him.

I will definitely whine about things I do not like because we all have paid for it and I didn't pay to play a broken game, I've tried to suggest (controls) things that does not work and it's like they don't care. Honestly the game should run as smooths as on PC when it's not and that's what's pissing me off, If they can't make the game work AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO then maybe they should've not released it. Some people settle for less but I don't, especially when I've paid of a product and it doesn't meet the requirements. Simple as that, no strings attached. Maybe it is my personality, I'm a perfectionist which drives me crazy sometimes. If it was my game I couldn't release it yet, honestly, I'd be too ashamed. 

Ok, but I notice you don't have a go at Ryan JG for the same thing? I don't mention my server simply because I don't want it swamped with players to the point where I can't get on. But hey, just for you nikoor, EU NL3864. 

And if it runs great on pc, you know what to do 😘

25 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ok, but I notice you don't have a go at Ryan JG for the same thing? I don't mention my server simply because I don't want it swamped with players to the point where I can't get on. But hey, just for you nikoor, EU NL3864. 

And if it runs great on pc, you know what to do 😘

See the thing is that it seems no matter what the problem is (every problem almost) you're basically fine with it. Yes I know the game it self as a game is GREAT. I'm in paving industry and if we paved your yard and after a first rainy day which is almost everyday in UK (please don't tell me it's not you get the point here haha), there was a pool of water in the middle of the yard... would you be like "well, the birds need to bathe somewhere? don't worry about it I'll shovel the water out then."

If it runs great on PC and brought to xbox, it should run as smooth. I shouldn't need to upgrade anything. I bought the game based on the footage (pc gameplay) we've all seen before they released the game on xbox and what, it's not even close. Same with Pubg, unbelievable have you played it? The game hurts my eyes literally. Definitely lost hope on it but not on dayz since I've had glimpses what it can and could be.

Edited by nikoor

2 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

..  I can do that ..

Yes me too but man would I be here crying about it!

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

Yes me too but man would I be here crying about it!

I don't know-  would you ? 

16 hours ago, Felipe Aleixo said:

Is there a server where the car has no bugs?

15 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Mine, I have two up and running. A little laggy driving through cities but otherwise all good. 

go look
simple solutions are sometimes the best

Edited by pilgrim*