Shaggoth

Brain disease tweak (cannibalism)

hi, newbie admin here :) Is there a way to disable muscle spasms when you got that famous laughing brain disease?

WTF are you talking about?

when you eat raw human flesh, you got a disease, when you got uncontrollable laugh, and when you aim your weapon it randomly shifts

Edited by Shaggoth

I didn't think any disease was in game right now... then again, I've never eaten another play in game. I also have never killed another player in game either.

you can get sick from some food and drinks, or cold.

as for human meat, it was spawned from tomato admin menu ) we made it for somewhat roleplay ) couple of laughing guys with cannabis and psilocybe mushrooms in their inventory. but twitching makes a lot of missing shots (when you trying to shoot a zombie).

8 hours ago, Shaggoth said:

you can get sick from some food and drinks, or cold.

as for human meat, it was spawned from tomato admin menu ) we made it for somewhat roleplay ) couple of laughing guys with cannabis and psilocybe mushrooms in their inventory. but twitching makes a lot of missing shots (when you trying to shoot a zombie).

The price of cannibalism. As far as I know it cannot - and should not - be disabled. Eating people is possible in the game yes, but don't expect it to be without consequences. There is a cure however - F11 😉

I only ever resorted to cannibalism once, during that 0.63 exp/stress test build where opening cans was entirely broken, no fruit or mushrooms spawned and the only animals spawning were chickens. So there wasn't much else left to eat apart from other players, and they hadn't started slowing metabolism down yet either. Not so many friendly encounters that patch...

Edited by Derleth

i want just tweak effects, not disable it :)

betted yet, i'd clone that laughing effect and put it on different thing in the world. for example add to types psilocibe or cannabis, and put that effect on them