AndrzejHook

Adding Vehicles That Actually Work

I think we should have some cars(NOT ALL CARS)  in the servers that are fully ready to go and driveable.  In real life in a zombie apocolypse there would be SOME running vehicles im sure of it... not every vehicle you run into would need all the components/parts.  Just seems like it takes forever to put a car together and im sure that nobody else drives the cars either because of this... especially if youre just a solo player

Let me know what you guys think?

• Beans 1

Agree 100%.

The devs are a bit too extreme with everything in the game. Especially the cars.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Agree 100%.

The devs are a bit too extreme with everything in the game. Especially the cars.. 

Yeah like seriously who took all the radiators out of the cars? lol... It's also just a waste of "space" in the game to have car parts all over the map... just makes the game lag more.. especially truck batteries, truck doors... those things are useless

Edited by AndrzejHook

9 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Agree 100%.

Lul.

4 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

I think we should have some cars(NOT ALL CARS)  in the servers that are fully ready to go and driveable.  In real life in a zombie apocolypse there would be SOME running vehicles im sure of it... not every vehicle you run into would need all the components/parts.  Just seems like it takes forever to put a car together and im sure that nobody else drives the cars either because of this... especially if youre just a solo player

Let me know what you guys think?

3 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

Yeah like seriously who took all the radiators out of the cars? lol... It's also just a waste of "space" in the game to have car parts all over the map... just makes the game lag more.. especially truck batteries, truck doors... those things are useless

I agree

Maybe have a 10-20% chance of spawning a complete vehicle, with gas having the same spawn rate.

• Like 1

Got hold of a car today, in the forest. 

The 4x4 ada are as much offroad as a F1 car... What a fucking joke. It couldn’t even reverse up a slope. Got stuck in every tree and every little bush. Left it and never looked back. 

Great 4x4 features..... 

It's beyond me how the devs can't even fix simple car physics and collision. 

Actually it should be harder and include having to gather the following parts:

• Radiator hoses
  • Alternator
  • Spark plug wires
  • Stering Wheel
  • Car Keys
  • and 2495 more nearly impossible-to-find parts

11 minutes ago, happycheese said:

Actually it should be harder and include having to gather the following parts:

• Radiator hoses
  • Alternator
  • Spark plug wires
  • Stering Wheel
  • Car Keys
  • and 2495 more nearly impossible-to-find parts

This will be the end of dayz if they do this... nobody will play except for the hardcore fans who have stuck around for 5 years of production.  They need to think more for common gamer if they want to make the big bucks and compete with other video game makers...because right now i can GUARANTEE you that nobody actually carries the wheels for a car all from one server, people have back packs and stashes that they steal from other servers by server hopping and taking the tires off other cars.