XFileGunner88

Wipe is coming, Freshies to all

If you’re on these forums, I’m sure you all know March 27th will be a big day for DayZ fans. 

In an article,  https://www.bohemia.net/blog/dayz-is-launching-on-xbox-march-27

this was stated:

To ensure that everyone starts fresh on launch day, all existing player characters and server persistence data from Game Preview will be wiped. <end>

which i think is fair. Let’s all evaluate our game play, reasons for playing and make it as great as an experience as possible for all players.

#ThrillOfTheHunt

#ThrillOfTheKill

• Like 1

If the duping hasn't been fixed, then you shouldn't hold your breath on anything being "fair", and the same exact people that were ruining it before will be ruining it again.

1 hour ago, Stagman70 said:

If the duping hasn't been fixed, then you shouldn't hold your breath on anything being "fair", and the same exact people that were ruining it before will be ruining it again.

Yeah, I think the duping issue far outweighs any other exploit, aside from perhaps “meatballing”.

Fingers crossed this is addressed ASAP.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Yeah, I think the duping issue far outweighs any other exploit, aside from perhaps “meatballing”.

Fingers crossed this is addressed ASAP.

I haven't come across anyone "meatballing" yet.

lol xbox is a bunch of invisilbe meatballers right now anyways so even if you try to come out solo as mr tough guy killer, you'll probably just get killed by a invisible duper anyways.