RyanS1994

Non toxic thread (i hope)

I wanna hear about all you enthusiastic players experiences, it doesn't matter if its short and boring I want to hear it all, I'm going to add the few experiences I have recorded which believe me will be extremely boring to anyone else, the fact is these experiences are significant to the players involved regardless of whether they are boring to others so let me know, I'm interested!!

• Like 1

Here’s a lengthy story which happened to my friends and I recently.

We were on a low pop server looking for better gear for my friends, as they had just downloaded DayZ earlier that day.

One of the guys was making his way towards us, while we looted around the Stary Mil base. I was on the other side of the base when I heard gun shots ringing out. My buddy tells me he was just killed by two guys on sight (shocking, I know).

I wrap around towards his location and spot them. I light one up with my M4 which caused him to hit the deck to bandage. As I try to reload, it just puts the same empty mag back in... At this point I stand up and start sprinting to the long barn to bandage, as I sprung a leak, and also needed to sort out my mag issue.

Heres a clip of what happens shortly after that: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/nayte/video/70532874

Once they were dealt with, along with the couple dozen zombies that rushed in, I foolishly decided to loot them. Just as I double carried one of their USGs for my friend, a third one shoots me from 20ft with a mosin. Luckily, it was only another flesh wound, and I sprung up and put him down. Que another dozen zombies, then I back tracked out and wrapped back into the woods.

By now, my other friend had made his way into the base location as I was clearing the last batch of zeds. I then hear several suppressed shots, and my friend tells me he’s dead too.

Once I got back up along the wood line I noticed at least one up in the red barn sniping, while a fifth one pushed the long barn. They were all wearing black arm bands. I tried to find a way back in to flank them, however more zombies had spawned, making a stealth approach nearly impossible. 

We decided to call it a night by that point. What struck me was, my friend was still mentioning how much he really liked DayZ. He was not turned off too much by that kos squad. A testament to the truly unique experience DayZ has to offer.

• Like 1

So I had just spawned east of elektro, headed to the city barely got to the core of it when I am witness a massive firefight nearby the military tent by the crane.

Having nothing to lose i attempt to find any unlucky SOBs who wont be needing their gear anymore, creeping up to the military tent just as night begins to fall.

I take a round to the chest and ass I think cause everything I'm wearing is ruined. I desperately limp through the tent, bleeding like a stuck pig as more rounds whiz through the tent. 

I bandaged as fast as I could, then lay down, hoping night would fall faster and I could limp off to safety. .but footsteps approached and around the corner a man in full fatigues with a silenced submachine gun aims at me. "Why God. Why?" I ask to no one in particular, especially the deity that left this place long ago.

But apparently someone heard my plea for mercy and the man took pity on me, he laughed his ass off, and brought me back to his friends (one of which was the person who shot me) and actually protected me for the night, sending me on the way when dawn broke with a ghillie suit and a pistol with an extra magazine.

Best encounter ive had in DayZ to date. 10/10 would be shot again by those guys. 

I have dvr of it but haven't figured out how to link it.

• Like 1

Nayte I apologize for the I direct quote as mu phone ea fucking prickj

4 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

Nayte I apologize for the I direct quote as mu phone ea fucking prickj

No need to apologize for quoting if you wanted to reply. I didn’t notice any notification from you.

Nice thread, it’s refreshing seeing something positive on the forums.

I’d like to hear some of your DayZ encounters. Personally, I don’t find those things boring. Each experience is unique, and leaves an impression.

Edited by Nayte
Typo

A few weeks ago, I came across 10 people along the road between solichiniy and Staroye, a group of 5 had another group of 5 tied up along the road and from what I could hear in game chat they were asking about a base. They said they knew nothing and then commenced the execution of 5 people. They went left to right until all 5 were dead. I’ll have to see if I still have the clip

Just recently died from a said of 6. Spawned on coast and a heavily geared guy comes by and asks if I'd like some free gear. Well of course, guy drops a very modified sniper ,  12 full mags and a bunch of supplies. Then asks me to shoot him dead. What a weird day in dayz lol

• Beans 1

24 minutes ago, Harvest90 said:

Just recently died from a said of 6. Spawned on coast and a heavily geared guy comes by and asks if I'd like some free gear. Well of course, guy drops a very modified sniper ,  12 full mags and a bunch of supplies. Then asks me to shoot him dead. What a weird day in dayz lol

Haha, guess Chenarus just got to him.

I hopped on dayz one day, looking for a group to run with. I eventually found one and ran with them for about a week. I got to be good friends with the leader, so he found me trustworthy. Anyway, the group was 6 strong and we went around raiding military camps for a few days and all was good. Eventually we got a kid in our group, i found him less than trustworthy, naturally. We all ended up in a field at one point and the leader and a few others went afk for a few, leaving just the kid and I playing. So I lay down in the grass minding my own business and I get domed by the kid. Fast forward a few days and tons of betrayels aswell, it ended up being just the leader and I. We managed to get two cars running, lots of fuel and oil and spare parts if we needed another car. So we both head back to camp in our vehicals, and make a stop just outside elektro at a gas station to eat and drink food. We both search the adjacent garages for more loot and head back to the car. Out of nowhere two guys come out from the back of the gas station and both open fire on me. These guys were damn well near point blank range and just missing shot after shot, i pull out my KA and kill the first guy while my friend was nearby loading shots in these guys with the Mosin. We eventually killed them, and I felt both happy that they couldnt aim, but I also felt like a swiss cheese target (by the grace of god they landed a few shots on me). Luckily, these two had a extreme stock of food on them, which we needed bad. Ten minutes later of sorting through our inventory and dealing with elektros stupid ass frames, we get back to base and eventually got raided.  TL:DR, im typing this on my Xbox and I cant space things into paragraphs, sorry.

• Like 1