Seen it All

Heat Map

It would cool to see where the majority of the players spend their time.  I haven't seen another survivor in weeks, recently I have been spending most of my time in the west.

Do you travel every game or spend time in each area?  

• Beans 1

Most people stay along the coast on xbox for some reason. On pc, the coast is a death sentence.

Player count is low. Only time I see players is when I'm at the emporium. 

Edited by Man Parts 241

I like the idea of a heat map.

As mentioned, the east coast is the hot spot. Lots of folks flock there after gearing up to either troll fresh spawns, or help them it seems.

I enjoy heading inland, just for the fact there likely not going to be kos players, as most of my experiences with people inland have been positive, save for anywhere around a mil base.

Usually, I’ll pick a small town to hang out at with a stove if I’m in the mood to hunt some game, or just enjoy the peacefulness.

There are some good neat maps on the Internet though I guess some might be quite old now. You get the general idea though and as you can imagine it's busy along the coast and cherno and Elektro are super hot spots followed by nwaf. The one I looked at also had neaf very busy but I guess that's changed now that neaf hasn't got a lot there in standalone version.