Jake Blake

6 hidden barrels full of duplicated loot

To the guys duping right above Novomitrovsk NL3975, sorry I happened to run into your stash. Thanks for the full Ghillie I was working on one legitimately when I came across your duping stash. Also thanks for the pistol suppressor I was looking for one of those as well. My teammate says thanks for the other ghillie and hood with a VSD as well. Sorry we shot you a few times. Good luck moving your stuff to a new server which I know is what you are doing at the moment.

I have a very specific set of skills, I will find you, and when I do, I will kill you.

?

• Haha 1

If you're finding duplicated loot then you should probably address the issue by submitting a bug report or otherwise figure out how to help prevent these abuse issues.  

If you're just shuper-excided for some sweet, shiny, awesome new gear, well that's just adorable.  Randomly taunting no-one and everyone.  Not so much.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

If you're finding duplicated loot then you should probably address the issue by submitting a bug report or otherwise figure out how to help prevent these abuse issues.  

If you're just shuper-excided for some sweet, shiny, awesome new gear, well that's just adorable.  Randomly taunting no-one and everyone.  Not so much.

We've actually shot them several times and prevented them from doing it anymore. Maybe you should go read the post again. Also who wouldn't be excited for a ghillie suit when you been working on one the whole time? You sound like a jealous little girl mad that you're not the one that found the stash. Because I can guarantee you would have grabbed shit out of it as well bud. Have a nice day

Edited by Jake Blake
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

We've actually shot them several times and prevented them from doing it anymore. Maybe you should go read the post again. Also who wouldn't be excited for a ghillie suit when you been working on one the whole time? You sound like a jealous little girl mad that you're not the one that found the stash. Because I can guarantee you would have grabbed shit out of it as well bud. Have a nice day

I think parazight has that name for a reason. I agree with you tho. Anyone would have taken that stuff. After all... its just a game isnt it.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Good jorb calling that guy out for using duped gear, stealing said duped gear and then creating a troll thread about it.

Xbox forumz, where have you been all my life.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1