Sign in to follow this  
FearFokkol

BK-133 Player Opinions

Hi All

I just wanted to get some opinions on the BK-133, I have been using this for a while now since dev had fixed the pump on it, I think that with the different ammo "buckshot, slugs" this could be a great weapon for close to mid range use in the game although I think the reload from magazine is a bit slow and should be able to rack another round slightly faster and the loading of individual rounds is also something that I think could be improved on by "combine" to fill the mag instead of have to do it individually from inventory.

I have come across a few other rifles but just cant seem replace it as the ammo "both types" is widely available all over the map unlike the mosin or 7.63x39 which I do find but just not as much as the shotgun or IJ-70.

So I just wanted to get some opinions from other players on this with use in PvP situations etc.....

I've felt in love with the good ol' BK-13, she's a beast! The shotgun ain't for me since the reloading isn't working quite how I'd assume it would have. Meaning it would chamber a round after shot no matter what you do or not do. At the moment it requires you to keep holding LT.

Yeah, I used the BK-13 before and really like it, only issue I have though is the reloading, it's quite slow if another player is spraying m4/ak rounds around, that's why I like the shotgun, reloads quicker and the close to mid range with buckshot/slugs are pretty good, but yeah I noticed the the next round would only chamber when holding/pressing  LT after being chased by z's, however along with this this, I still think that dev can make racking another round much faster and reload the mag completely by combining ammo once rather than individual rounds from inventory, guess they could fix this and possibly add civilian weapons like the sks as alternatives to MIL weapons and still be able to get out of pvp situations :)

Been using the BK-13 as my scouting  rig basically been doing base-raiding I travel light so I have a full stamina bar to work with every encounter I have had I can just outrun and escape it's to easy. And If I get the drop on someone I wait in ambush and just say hello with 00 buckshot  insistently dead 

• Like 1

Haha yeah that's why I like the shotgun as most of the unfriendly encounters were in towns/MIL tents while looting.

Mostly also just used buckshot but have alot of slugs which I haven't used yet but would like to know how much of a difference there is between the two in the game

for me the bk will fill the magazine when you press "Y" to reload, here's the tricky part....i had to have the bk selected on my quick menu at the very top with nothing else on the quick menu, i also would use "B" to combine when the gun is empty to chamber the first round and then press "Y" to reload.  i don't know if it will work for you but it did for me!

the rifled slugs work good for a little further distance, i took out another player at the nwaf (who was spraying an M4) with one slug from quite a distance

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

On 1/25/2019 at 6:10 PM, xxxD1RTD1VRxxx said:

for me the bk will fill the magazine when you press "Y" to reload, here's the tricky part....i had to have the bk selected on my quick menu at the very top with nothing else on the quick menu, i also would use "B" to combine when the gun is empty to chamber the first round and then press "Y" to reload.  i don't know if it will work for you but it did for me!

the rifled slugs work good for a little further distance, i took out another player at the nwaf (who was spraying an M4) with one slug from quite a distance

Actually tried this with both the shotgun and mosin.

Rifle/shotgun in hand, combine with the ammo from inventory to chamber first round, then hit Y and will load the other shells/bullets until it's full, so yeah it works, thanks 🙂

Edited by FearFokkol
Added details
  • Like 1

Since the BK-133 is a civ weapon, "slow" fire rate is okay ( its still a good weapon ), however i would like to see a military shotgun too, a Saiga for Example, with mags of course ( mags are a pro, but also a contra tho )

I think the BK is pretty realistic in terms of range, in other games, shotgun just seems to be effective at 0-20 meters, but since Shotguns can be very different ( like other weapon type ), i like the BK a lot.

I would also like to see rubber bullets/ rubber baton rounds, able to knock out other players.

Sign in to follow this