MaximusDickus

Too many servers atm for xbox

Why all these servers atm for Xbox, people are spread all over. And pretty please fix HC issue and maybe test for a day or two how we do with only one HC server. I go to which ever server is fullest atm but i sure would love to play HC only.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

Why all these servers atm for Xbox, people are spread all over. And pretty please fix HC issue and maybe test for a day or two how we do with only one HC server. I go to which ever server is fullest atm but i sure would love to play HC only.

Too many servers? They've already taken half of them.  It's not hard to find a full server, and most medium to low pops have 20 or so people in them.

Why would you want fewer servers? It's already hard enough to find loot that hasn't been hopped. 

Edited by bandito6000
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

7 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

Too many servers? They've already taken half of them.  It's not hard to find a full server, and most medium to low pops have 20 or so people in them.

Why would you want fewer servers? It's already hard enough to find loot that hasn't been hopped. 

I do not get it why so many people play Dayz for loot and try to avoid risks. That is how i feel atm. I have been playing only for 4 days so i am far from being expert in this matter tho. 

49 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

It only seems that there are too many servers, half of them were already given to pc players, and many other players stopped playing because the game is horribly broken. BI, don't give two shits about the xbox community, they took our money to invest it into fixing the pc game. 

• Beans 2

49 minutes ago, YOOP3R said:

It only seems that there are too many servers, half of them were already given to pc players, and many other players stopped playing because the game is horribly broken. BI, don't give two shits about the xbox community, they took our money to invest it into fixing the pc game. 

For How long have HC servers been broken do you know ?

Edited by MaximusDickus

2 hours ago, MaximusDickus said:

I do not get it why so many people play Dayz for loot and try to avoid risks. That is how i feel atm. I have been playing only for 4 days so i am far from being expert in this matter tho. 

Yeah, give it a few months and you’ll see why a lot of us enjoy lower pop servers, particularly when trying to loot up after being kos time after time in full pop servers.

Then spawning only to be killed two steps in (this has legitimately happened to me).

Some people play this game as a pure PvP experience. This, imo, is only a fraction of what DayZ has to offer. The fun comes in trying to talk with others, forming groups, helping new spawns, role playing, etc.

I’m looking forward to private servers, if/when they come.

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

16 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Yeah, give it a few months and you’ll see why a lot of us enjoy lower pop servers, particularly when trying to loot up after being kos time after time in full pop servers.

Then spawning only to be killed two steps in (this has legitimately happened to me).

Some people play this game as a pure PvP experience. This, imo, is only a fraction of what DayZ has to offer. The fun comes in trying to talk with others, forming groups, helping new spawns, role playing, etc.

I’m looking forward to private servers, if/when they come.

Hello. All you guys have good points. DayZ for sure is kind of game i enjoy playing and i will do so. I would love to play it FPP tho . I am watching SilentSentry play it atm btw, he is one of the reasons why i got into this game . Yeah, maybe number of the servers ain't the issue after all. I am also limiting myself by not having mic.

41 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

Hello. All you guys have good points. DayZ for sure is kind of game i enjoy playing and i will do so. I would love to play it FPP tho . I am watching SilentSentry play it atm btw, he is one of the reasons why i got into this game . Yeah, maybe number of the servers ain't the issue after all. I am also limiting myself by not having mic.

If you double click the analog stick in you will switch to FPP.

A mic will absolutely give you a more dynamic experience, pending the disposition of those you encounter..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We don't need less servers as it is now.

Every evening the EU-servers are all medium-high, so all is good.

On 11.1.2019 at 2:13 AM, MaximusDickus said:

For How long have HC servers been broken do you know ?

since they introduced them so just before xmas, would've thought they'd fix the issue on the last update but nah...