chili1496

So i got shot and respawned into

An ugly Barsteward  and i have no idea how to re customise in a pretty face :( when i first started the game i was able to create a character now when i am killed the game is creating a mug for me which i cannot change its also spawned me into a girl which is not a bad thing i just want to be a boy though :)

how do i do this?

Exit the server, customize your character and click apply. Enter the server with your character as girl, commit suicide. You'll spawn as your character but only for one life.

Sh*t you guys in PC get to customise your character? Yet another thing us console plebs don't get, hell I'll add that to not being able to hold breathe, unjam weapons, lean..................

• Haha 2

I had no idea we could customize our characters. I thought it was 100% random.

23 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I had no idea we could customize our characters. I thought it was 100% random.

Yeah...It works well...and adds a level of attachment to your character.

1: "You are Dead"

2: Exit

3: Use the bottom right option bar (with the arrows, your character name, and then the big "Play" button) to scroll through to your original character.

4: It helps to click the "customize character" button, even if you don't change anything. This has worked for me every time.

5: Click Apply, Play game.

As @Just Caused mentioned...it has to be done every time you die....so... Don't Die.

;-)

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, philbur said:

As @Just Caused mentioned...it has to be done every time you die....so... Don't Die.

;-)

This. 

It seems to be random if you just "respawn" after being killed. Probably random if you go between public community to public official or between any privates.