ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.0.150000

Hello Survivors,

we have the new Experimental update incoming.

Please verify your game files before playing the new update, and report all bugs you encounter!

Keep in mind that Experimental updates are not available for server files or modding tools yet. Those will be updated with the Stable release of the patch.

FIXED

• Fixed: Heavy melee attacks not functioning
  • Fixed: Torso being invisible after using hand-held optics
  • Fixed: Loading a magazine from quick bar not terminating until the magazine is full/ammo is depleted

KNOWN ISSUES

• Server crashes can cause a persistence wipe. So especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups and if you encounter server crashes, report with your crash dumps to our Feedback Tracker. If you have any proven reproduction steps for persistence wipes, let us know. The team is working on a long-term solution, which unfortunately will take some time.
  • Upon first spawning in with an old character, it can suffer from bleedings. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding.

Notes

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 8

The most epic update number - the most modest update content.

Maybe if I check it out i find more fixes, huh?

UPD: No, there are no more fixes. I was hoping for more.

Edited by Dimas008
  • Beans 1

Is it too hopeful for a content update before the holiday break?  Trucks, more guns...anything?

Merry Christmas, Bohemia! Don't mind the moaning and have some good dayZ with your families. 

Edited by Undeceived
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

In fact, this is still the same 0.63 and the developers still try to fix the bugs

You told us Linux Dedicated Servers are being worked on, can we atleast get an Update on that ? can we expect it next year ? 

I dont know if im Alone but im not willing to Pay for a Windows Licence just for a DayZ Server.

4 minutes ago, Gronkhou said:

You told us Linux Dedicated Servers are being worked on, can we atleast get an Update on that ? can we expect it next year ? 

I dont know if im Alone but im not willing to Pay for a Windows Licence just for a DayZ Server.

You can get Win10 for 10 Euro at Ebay....and a little more you can get a full 2016 RC2. So what's the problem here?

3 minutes ago, Stinkenator said:

You can get Win10 for 10 Euro at Ebay....and a little more you can get a full 2016 RC2. So what's the problem here?

Simply, i dont Like Windows Server's and im not running a normal Windows Home edition on a Dedicated-System. 

Also i woudnt recogment buying Microsoft Products, specially WINDOWS Licences on ebay. most / if all of them are shady.

Also i just asked for a Update / Statement... nothing more.

Edited by Gronkhou

8 minutes ago, Gronkhou said:

Simply, i dont Like Windows Server's and im not running a normal Windows Home edition on a Dedicated-System. 

Also i woudnt recogment buying Microsoft Products, specially WINDOWS Licences on ebay. most / if all of them are shady.

Also i just asked for a Update / Statement... nothing more.

Try Win10 Professional then :) 

1 hour ago, radar1029 said:

Is it too hopeful for a content update before the holiday break?  Trucks, more guns...anything?

They are mostly doing stability and performance fixes not really adding new content.

2 hours ago, Stinkenator said:

The problem is... Windows. Everyone knows that for the user consumer side Windows is best but in case of servers, that one goes to Linux.

last night, I buried a backpack with a gas cylinder in it as a way of testing persistence. This morning, after the update, I logged back in and check if it was still there. To my surprise it was.

• Beans 3

@ImpulZ Are there plans to bring server hosting to Xbox? Im not a programmer like all these other self-claimed people, so I don't even know if that's something possible, but if so, I'd love to pay/host a server immediately, faults and all. Are there also future plans to bring modding to Xbox? Will very popular community mods get implemented into DayZ?

5 hours ago, radar1029 said:

This is a terrible idea!  Pushing large updates before the holiday break is a recipe for disaster where you're stuck all Christmas break long without a fix for potential game-breaking bugs.  

• Beans 3

16 hours ago, RSF TheCapulet said:

This is a terrible idea!  Pushing large updates before the holiday break is a recipe for disaster where you're stuck all Christmas break long without a fix for potential game-breaking bugs.  

Not only that but he doesn't seem to comprehend that they're mostly doing stability and performance fixes and not adding a lot of content at the moment.

• Like 1

Thread locked, this update has been released on the main branch of the game: