Sign in to follow this  
Survivor1431

Most popular locations?

Probably depends on whether you want to have a friendly interaction or get killed... 

Highest density will be on the beach on spawning... fights going to be on around the larger coastal towns and their periphery. Things will settle down as you head inland but expect to run into people if you draw a straight line from places like Berezino / Cherno etc to the NWAF. 

Branch off those lines... the further you get the less likely you are to bump into someone but the more likely you are to run into someone who will help you as opposed to hurt you. 

Edited by eno
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, eno said:

Probably depends on whether you want to have a friendly interaction or get killed... 

Highest density will be on the beach on spawning... fights going to be on around the larger coastal towns and their periphery. Things will settle down as you head inland but expect to run into people if you draw a straight line from places like Berezino / Cherno etc to the NEAF. 

Branch off those lines... the further you get the less likely you are to bump into someone but the more likely you are to run into someone who will help you as opposed to hurt you. 

in my experience, the farther Inland I went the more likely I was to find someone that would just shoot me in the face on sight.

• Like 1

Top 5 places, in no particular order:

-In buildings

-On the coast

-Military areas

-On roads

-Outside of buildings

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 12/16/2018 at 6:56 PM, Survivor-Kyle said:

in my experience, the farther Inland I went the more likely I was to find someone that would just shoot me in the face on sight.

I could literally say exactly the same thing about every square foot of DayZ... Don't get attached to your gear. 

Edited by eno
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

Gorka, Berezino, Kamyshovo, Stary Sobor, Novy Sobor... and any place with military loot.

I pretty much run into people almost everywhere but spawn points are an obvious one as well.

Spawned in to the fishing village near Rify on a low pop server and someone was already there....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

In 1.0 over the course several hours I've only had a couple encounters. First right when I spawned with other fresh spawns, and then at a couple military bases (though I did not engage). I'm looking forward to 75-100 player servers that perform well if that ever happens.

in theory there should be the most players along the coast and the fewest on the north west corner of the map. 

So far I've had most of my encounters at military bases. Some encounters on the coast too, but less often.