nikoor

Is my friend sick or what?

So as we were travelling around my friend kept going yellow on water pretty quick all the time, he noticed his infection levels were rising when he used his canteen. So I tried it myself, yep the water was no good. The strange thing is when I gave him (forced) water it was ok but when he took my bottle the infection levels started to rise again and so did mine when I tried the bottle I just gave to him.

Is his gear infected or was he just sick and he infected the bottle I gaved to him?

1 hour ago, nikoor said:

So as we were travelling around my friend kept going yellow on water pretty quick all the time, he noticed his infection levels were rising when he used his canteen. So I tried it myself, yep the water was no good. The strange thing is when I gave him (forced) water it was ok but when he took my bottle the infection levels started to rise again and so did mine when I tried the bottle I just gave to him.

Is his gear infected or was he just sick and he infected the bottle I gaved to him?

Hes sick from the water. Boil your water to purify it. Chlorine tabs arent working right now.

He will get better if he stops drinking bad water.

26 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

He will get better if he stops drinking bad water.

that's the thing, as soon as he fills a clean botlle from the pumps he starts to get ill

it's like everything he touch gets infected

Edited by nikoor

hmm..i got this when i was drinking from well with my hands....my hands not bloody or nothing...i think its bug

I've been drinking pond water from a bottle with no ill effects but my mate got ill from drinking directly from a pond. After about half an hour he seemed to get better but when ever he drank anything, even cans, it made him ill again. Got better after another hour or so. Not sure if it's bugged or just a random chance. 

• Like 1

Dude I got myself and ALL the homies sick . Shit goes round like the plague , only way we got rid of it .... a bullet in the head and a one way ticket back to the coast . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

that's the thing, as soon as he fills a clean botlle from the pumps he starts to get ill

it's like everything he touch gets infected

Boil the water before you drink. The pumps are dirty water.

41 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Doesn't he infect the bottle when he drinks from it ?

1 hour ago, nhow7108 said:

I've never had problems drinking from the pumps it's allways been pristine

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

Doesn't he infect the bottle when he drinks from it ?

yea that's the conclusion we came up with in the end but it did seem strange when it first happened. he didn't have any symbols that suggested an illness of anykind, just the rising bacteria levels which passed to me after drinking from a bottle he's used.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bearjew1101 said:

Dude I got myself and ALL the homies sick . Shit goes round like the plague , only way we got rid of it .... a bullet in the head and a one way ticket back to the coast . 

I suppose you mean the sneezing and coughing? heard it's bad but the buddy of mine never had any other symptoms.