ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149923

14 hours ago, Burschie said:

Server crash often with crashlog....

WIN-EB9PB1PVLF3, 18.12 2018 20:27:15

[cheat] HandleInputData man=SurvivorBase<dd1868f0> is cheating with cmd=HAND_EVENT event=HandEventSwap<c8c78cf0>
Class:      'DayZPlayerInventory'
Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:44
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:384
scripts/4_World/systems\inventory\dayzplayerinventory.c:292

Runtime mode
CLI params: config serverDZ.cfg.active port 2302 profiles PlayerLogs adminlog  freezecheck  cpuCount 16 mod DayZ-SA-Tomato scrAllowFileWrite  

Pls look at this

Mfg Burschie

You can probably ignore this error. It's not actually a crash. It's just an error report. It comes from you having DayZ SA tomato, which I believe is an admin tool capable of spawning in items. We have this error from time to time on our server, as we use a similar set of admin tools.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robotstar said:

You can probably ignore this error. It's not actually a crash. It's just an error report. It comes from you having DayZ SA tomato, which I believe is an admin tool capable of spawning in items. We have this error from time to time on our server, as we use a similar set of admin tools.

Ok Tank you for this ... 

Mfg Burschie

3 hours ago, Arthur Dubrovka said:

It's no more beta no more alpha... this just shouldn't be necessary. I know they're developing a long-term solution and it would be ok for me if the game is in Beta state... But it isn't.

Honestly, it's not rocket science, there is an easy fix for this. The persistence files gets corrupted when a server crashes, restarts or shuts down in a non-official/bad way, right? The easy solution is to have 2 sets of persistence files and write to one set, next time the other, rinse and repeat. When persistence gets corrupted, only one set of files will be corrupted so you can load the other one. This way there will always be either two sets of good files or one corrupted set of files. I know this is not the solution but it is a good workaround until the problem itself gets fixed. It's basically an automatic backup but a very recent one and the server owners don't have to manually load the backup.

4 minutes ago, IMT said:

Honestly, it's not rocket science, there is an easy fix for this. The persistence files gets corrupted when a server crashes, restarts or shuts down in a non-official/bad way, right? The easy solution is to have 2 sets of persistence files and write to one set, next time the other, rinse and repeat. When persistence gets corrupted, only one set of files will be corrupted so you can load the other one. This way there will always be either two sets of good files or one corrupted set of files. I know this is not the solution but it is a good workaround until the problem itself gets fixed. It's basically an automatic backup but a very recent one and the server owners don't have to manually load the backup.

Or use CFTools OmegaService Client. Our server backs up persistence every single minute and automatically recovers on every persistence crash. Requires a dedicated server though.

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, robotstar said:

Or use CFTools OmegaService Client. Our server backs up persistence every single minute and automatically recovers on every persistence crash. Requires a dedicated server though.

This is not an option for most people.  It's barely a bandaid on a  leaky dam with a lot of holes.  Server crashes need to be a high HIGH priority.  This should work without the need for band aids period.

• Beans 1