kopo79

DEVS?when there are diseases examble of eating meat raw?

On 12/17/2018 at 7:56 AM, GigiGamer87 said:

At the moment this isn't a survival game

there it is

aaaaand...OM NOM NOM NOM SLURPS...
i just eated three rams or whatever raw with my homies.

35463D91E94CB6C47B30FBC85F89981894D62396

"you have to eat quite much protein that you have strength to wander endlessly in this land of braindeads...so taste just little?...i put little pepper on it"
5054650DB8DC8A230E1F74B5375A0B8EBDBD53EF

03FF762448F3F998AA94791D99128E0093AE9356

after two rams my stomach was full...i throwed two times in this eating session.
0AC266900C1485F9E7BF6BD8414F41EEAB2A4FDD

i was so full and bored to eat this that i tried to give this bloody meatz for some folks in town
"Hello there mister...wanna taste?...i have this stuff tons....and raw as you liked it"
AE635A4C13C5F50150BBF41B2D3BB954A0F397E5

"hey lady!!!!..you forget to take your meat...dont go!!!!"
78C496F91E8CE0B7BF4FB522ADC04363FFF20AAC

never felt better and fatter in zombie apocalypse

Edited by kopo79
  • Haha 1

When this gonna be changed?...so its not just easy because it would be done allready...so how long we have to wait to make some sense to this system.

It's 1.0, which means that only the core mechanics are in and the main work is focused on removing game-breaking bugs. Features will come in the sequel. Don't you know nothing about game development? *ugh* some people.

(I'm sorry, I just needed to get it out of my system, I'm feeling better now).

Anyhow, today I spawned with the mission to contract and test diseases. I didn't manage to keep my character blue-cold even when I was drenched all the time. I didn't get anything from all the zeds. And I sure as hell didn't get anything from eating raw meat and drinking tincture. In fact, my hands weren't even bloody after skinning chicken! Has it been removed? (It was a community server, but seemingly unmodded and PVE).

So my question is, what do we have at the moment, in terms of medical conditions?

But I must say, what made me give up was melee with zeds. I can't even recall when was the last time I saw combat this bad. All I could think of is how many weeks of training and internship it would take me to design something on the same level. The game feels worse like Prince of Persia (1989) now.

They said  status report from july that diseases and temperatures are coming back....i have tried to get myself killed with eating raw meat..running naked in freezing rain...no...enviroment cant kill me.this should be hardcore survival game...but really..its not...

If eternal sneezing is devs diseases...

Lol

And whos idea is to not give answers to community?

Many hours of my life were wasted because study this game.

Why not just simple answers...

"No...there is no diseases"

Edited by kopo79

DayZ is already a perfect game but I will be happy when they add in hardcore diseases to make even the veteran players shudder in fear in a corner afraid to catch any virus. The whiners will continue to whine but I do what I do best which is kill people and remain disease free with full military gear like a boss.

On 13/01/2019 at 6:32 PM, kopo79 said:

They said  status report from july that diseases and temperatures are coming back....i have tried to get myself killed with eating raw meat..running naked in freezing rain...no...enviroment cant kill me.this should be hardcore survival game...but really..its not...

If eternal sneezing is devs diseases...

Lol

Intrigued by your comment, I not only set out to die due to hypothermia (it's not possible at the moment), but also took off my shoes to see if it affects my health (it doesn't). Frustrated, I checked if I can drown in the sea... and the game didn't let me. My character simply raises to crouch when I crawl into the water (it has never worked like that).

This is more or less on par what I was introduced to in mid 2014 (around .45 build), before weather and temperature effects and before health drain for running barefoot. I have no words. If you want to experience a better survival game, just go and play Fallout 4. At least it has sleeping.

The above tweet? "you're right in terms of those not being a challenge right now" = "we have removed absolutely all survival features apart from guns, hunger and thirst and just didn't tell anybody."

Guys, remember to take off your shoes! It's much quieter this way and does absolutely nothing. And you can absolutely wear no pants in Elektro again.

I can't wait to hear from the fanboys. "It's 1.0 so don't expect any features" doesn't really have the same ring to it, does it now?

• Beans 2