I’ve been hunting for hours for burlap sacks. I have the camo netting required. I only have one sack. After several frustrating hours a thought just struck my mind. Is it even possible to craft ghillies yet on Xbox? 

Ghillie is in game but you need regular netting not camo netting and 2 burlap strips will get you a hood or gun wrap. The other pieces require more material 

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm

Saw my first full ghillie the other day, puckered me up because he looked like a sasquatch from afar!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Saw my first full ghillie the other day, puckered me up because he looked like a sasquatch from afar!

I’m still convinced Sasquatch is roaming Chenarus somewhere..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nayte said:

I’m still convinced Sasquatch is roaming Chenarus somewhere..

Yep there's definitely somethin funky in these woods I tell ya.. keep hearing weird noises like a broken cow sound..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AOW BlueThunder1 said:

For the record, if I should find you wandering the forest, this is exactly how I imagine our encounter. 

That giant ass penny bun tho lol

• Haha 3

best place for reg netting is the boats scattered along the coast. burlap's are best found st NWAF.

Heh, they could always bring some form of the Namalsk monster back in. Id be down. He was scary..

Edited by SurSlaughter
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, AOW BlueThunder1 said:

I’ve been hunting for hours for burlap sacks. I have the camo netting required. I only have one sack. After several frustrating hours a thought just struck my mind. Is it even possible to craft ghillies yet on Xbox? 

Yes you can craft ghillies and ghillie covers for guns. You need netting but not camo and burlap strips. You need a lot of scrips and a lot of netting. I’ve found a lot by coast a little at NWAF but train carts boats flipped over and in garages

9 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

@Man Parts 241 I'm glad that netting came in handy ;)

I told ya'll I didn't need the ghillie cloak xP

The base we raided had more than enough mats. I still have strips and netting if someone wants a gun wrap or head piece.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I told ya'll I didn't need the ghillie cloak xP

The base we raided had more than enough mats. I still have strips and netting if someone wants a gun wrap or head piece.

Yep, I guess they found out about now! :P