PEACE_543

You were kicked off the game. (Database connection timeout)

Here we go again.  Classic Dayz.

I'm unable to connect to any servers after my game crashed a few times. i watched the servers population lessen by the minute so i figure something broke, this is happening to a lot of people and we need a server wipe. it says some people are still playing but there's only about 10 players to a server. 

Let's just hope this doesn't persist through the weekend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

Here we go again.  Classic Dayz.

I'm unable to connect to any servers after my game crashed a few times. i watched the servers population lessen by the minute so i figure something broke, this is happening to a lot of people and we need a server wipe. it says some people are still playing but there's only about 10 players to a server. 

Let's just hope this doesn't persist through the weekend.

Yea my mate just got kicked off and I'm waiting for him to log back in but it seems pretty screwed right now, server has gone from 20 people to 5 in about 20 mins I've seen hundreds of people try to join the server and be kicked off

• Like 1

Yep the Amiga 500+ running the servers blew up lol, I too am database locked and with the overall server count in Europe (less than 100 players) I'm assuming it's a mass crash and lock situation. I don't expect to be released from from database purgatory until the server I was on restarts which could be hours away. Lol GG game, you win this time .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm one of like 8 people on Asian servers right now lol what's the best way to contact the devs anybody know?

Hopefully don't have to wait for server reset because ours just reset half hour ago

Edited by Luigi Evahard

1 minute ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep the Amiga 500+ running the servers blew up lol, I too am database locked and with the overall server count in Europe (less than 100 players) I'm assuming it's a mass crash and lock situation. I don't expect to be released from from database purgatory until the server I was on restarts which could be hours away. Lol GG game, you win this time .

That's some good Intel! I hope people don't get too salty about it. 

1 minute ago, Luigi Evahard said:

I'm one of like 8 people on Asian servers right now lol what's the best way to contact the devs anybody know?

They seem to reply the most on twitter.

Yep hit them up in social media but it's like 2am in the Czech Republic on a Saturday morning so I wouldn't expect miracles. Hopefully it'll rectify itself soon enough, but doubt a devs gonna jump outa bed , cruise down to a server hub and hard reset it tbh. But who knows maybe a third party company maintains the servers so it may only take a phone call.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 2

Well. The highest player count in a server right now is about 5 people. I'm still unable to connect. someone should take this to twitter before the dev's get crucified.

• Haha 1

They are already, people are spamming the the xbox development briefing post there.

• Like 2

Prepare your butts for a full server and character wipe people , this looks like a problem that only gets fixed fast with a full server hard reset. I could be wrong , I hope I am for all those base builders, loot goblins and stash hiders.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Prepare your butts for a full server and character wipe people , this looks like a problem that only gets fixed fast with a full server hard reset. I could be wrong , I hope I am for all those base builders, loot goblins and stash hiders.  

It would probably help the lag issues. i don't their servers can keep track of all the barrels and bases being moved around in game. Or if anything (considering the despawns) it can definitely use some improvement.

54 minutes ago, LbGoNs said:

Yooo this is bs

Welcome to Dayz.

Don't worry guys the devs are on Craig's list looking for a used Nintendo64 to replace the burnt out amiga500+ that blew up running the servers. Once Sandra from Texas lowers the price enough and sends it via Fed ex to BI headquarters we will be good to go.

• Haha 3

Updated information.

It turned out to be a fake account passing as a dev.

Edited by MarczXD320

5 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Heads up, a DayZ dev posted this on the official DayZ club on the Xbox One.

''On monday there will be a hotfix for most of the bugs we were able to resolve'''

link please.

Just now, SurSlaughter said:

link please.

Yeah i cant find anything on it either. Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

• Haha 1

But they only just said today in a development update that'd it'd be next week, didn't mention a specific day. Unless they posted that after the dev update

3 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

that was 11 hours ago bud.. not related to current issues.

Monday is not mentioned.

Reading is fundamental...

Edited by SurSlaughter
  • Like 1