Gav Williams

I've found a car!!

It's at Krasnoe and needs 3 wheels and a radiator....possibly more bits like spark plugs,oil etc...

• Like 3

Holy sh*t I think your the only person to actually find one, I'm up at severograd. I'd gladly come lend a hand fixing it up and finding/carrying parts if you want assistance?

I promise I'm not trolling, lol I've managed to get a door an that's it. Don't want to go to far incase someone gets it started an I'm not there to see it,lol

20 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

I'm assuming Krasnoe as in krasnostav in the north east by airfield? 

Kapachoe (I think that's how you spell it)

Awesome I'm on my way , haven't found a wheel so prob gonna have to make multiple trips but the cars yours . I just wanna see it with my own eyes. I'm friendly and have the radiator , oil & spark plug but the rains making me very slow . Where abouts are you or where should I meet you? Small shop, police station? 

4 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Awesome I'm on my way , haven't found a wheel so prob gonna have to make multiple trips but the cars yours . I just wanna see it with my own eyes. I'm friendly and have the radiator , oil & spark plug but the rains making me very slow . Where abouts are you or where should I meet you? Small shop, police station? 

There's a radio mast just south of the car,I'll meet you there. I'm not bothered about taking the car,I just want to see it up and running,lol

Edited by Gav Williams

No worries I've got food and a weapon I can give you whilst you wait for it to get up and running atleast. I should be at Krasnoe in 5-10mins

4 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

No worries I've got food and a weapon I can give you whilst you wait for it to get up and running atleast. I should be at Krasnoe in 5-10mins

No worries. Try not to creep up on me coz its bloody spooky here in the dark,lol

I'm right next to the car now dude, not sure where the radio tower is so I'll wait here for you. I'm geared up hard with military loot but I wont shoot you , I can't believe my eyes that the car actually exists lol 

• Like 1

The car just need one tire, it has a radiator but needs a battery and spark plug. Is there more than one here? My game crashes stood next to it so I'm rejoining lol

6 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

I'm right next to the car now dude, not sure where the radio tower is so I'll wait here for you. I'm geared up hard with military loot but I wont shoot you , I can't believe my eyes that the car actually exists lol 

I'm stood next to it aswel?? Are we on the same server,lol Just got attacked by a walker so be careful 

Yep 100%  in NL834  , I think there's two cars here lol. I'm up the hill on the road towards gzodno with a car. Where your car ? Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep 100%  in NL834  , I think there's two cars here lol. I'm up the hill on the road towards gzodno with a car. Where your car ? Lol

I'm on a little side road outside of a house,lol Absolutely pitch black now,can't see a thing. Get your car up and running. I'll wait till it gets light again before I start scavenging 

• Like 1

Okay dude, if you see a guy with a torch it's me, if I can find your car I can. Salvage a tire and a battery and this car will be good to go, maybe need some fuel but that's it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

This is SUPER exciting! I wish I wasn't at work...

Same here 

• Like 2

Trust me it's too exciting! It's pitch black , raining, this god awful town has a million  god damn infected in it who aggro even whilst your bloody crouch walking a mile away from them. Literally just got swarmed by ten infected , with no sound cue obviously thanks to the sound bug lol. First time in a Long time I nearly got beaten to death by AI , it's so dark I'm all turned around with a battery in my hands and a full inventory of car parts lmao. Whoever thought 50/50 day/nights was a good idea needs a stern talking too lol. If the still there man who found the first car, it was me firing suppressed shots , I had an infected problem that needed solving fast 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Trust me it's too exciting! It's pitch black , raining, this god awful town has a million  god damn infected in it who aggro even whilst your bloody crouch walking a mile away from them. Literally just got swarmed by ten infected , with no sound cue obviously thanks to the sound bug lol. First time in a Long time I nearly got beaten to death by AI , it's so dark I'm all turned around with a battery in my hands and a full inventory of car parts lmao. Whoever thought 50/50 day/nights was a good idea needs a stern talking too lol. If the still there man who found the first car, it was me firing suppressed shots , I had an infected problem that needed solving fast 

The new detection ability of the infected is very wonky. I've been able to literally jog within five feet of one in the dark with pouring rain and it didn't detect me at all. Crouch and sneak within twenty feet of another in same conditions and it along with every other one in the vicinity comes bearing down on me and then I'm running nearly naked because they trashed my clothing and backpack.  My current character is my second since the wipe and she's been through absolute hell between sickness, cold, infected and server hoppers... don't get me started on the server hoppers... Normally I leave them to it and move on to the next location on my list, but it's a bit too much to ignore now.

10 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

The new detection ability of the infected is very wonky. I've been able to literally jog within five feet of one in the dark with pouring rain and it didn't detect me at all. Crouch and sneak within twenty feet of another in same conditions and it along with every other one in the vicinity comes bearing down on me and then I'm running nearly naked because they trashed my clothing and backpack.  My current character is my second since the wipe and she's been through absolute hell between sickness, cold, infected and server hoppers... don't get me started on the server hoppers... Normally I leave them to it and move on to the next location on my list, but it's a bit too much to ignore now.

Tell me about it, the infected are just running through walls at me now, this is why I've avoided any large town since the update. Doors and walls mean nothing to infected path finding, plus they render in at random & usually two feet from my face . I've gone through a dozen  duct tapes, sewing kits and leather repair kits in one night trying to get parts rather than sit on my ass in a house in the dark lol . Only one tire away from a functioning ride!! I just know I'm gonna crash it within five minutes but it's totally worth it lmao 

• Like 1