bent.toe

You do know that bases will never work...right?

1 minute ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm not the one slamming the devs. I'm loving playing dayz and I'm not the one saying the game is 'ass'. RDR was a huge let down and basically a classic example of another AAA title repeating the same formula, and making huge promises they don't keep. At least BI are actually doing something original. 

It's clear neither of us are going to prevail here. The game isn't that bad bro, let's agree to move on :)

• Confused 1

Just now, droefheid said:

It's clear neither of us are going to prevail here. The game isn't that bad bro, let's agree to move on :)

I never said the game was bad

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

. At least BI are actually doing something original. 

That i can agree on.

9 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Lol, fanboy is mad because he dident figure this out before the rest of us.

Haha

I just told you a lot of us already knew about this, probably a long time before your ass even heard of the game haha.

Its funny how you now have nothing constructive to say back so you have to go throw insults like 'fanboy'... you're a joke.

Whats the point in trying to be critical too and not offering a solution? is it because you're too dense to work out a solution? Lmk.

Sit down and be quiet, your opinion is invalid.

Edited by NE75

On 11/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, pilgrim* said:

keep your loot in in a tent or barrel.. hide them
use several if you want to collect a lot of loot (if that's your aim in the game).
Take a tip from PC players, they have been doing this for a long time, and still do.

Bases are a new development on PC and xbox.. But PC players have been looting, using tents and barrels,  and some have been hording PLENTY of loot for ages, on private AND on public servers.
it's part of the game.. there are smart ways of playing and dumb ways of playing.

Xbox and PC players will see SOON find out BI ontend to do with bases - their functions and utility will be established.
Then we can decide HOW to play them.

At the moment, stashing your pile of loot in a base is exactly like gearing up and swimming out to sea until you drown
- when you've done it a couple of time, it gets boring.. right?   ..  <duh>

So use tents, they are pretty easy to hide - there is plenty of country available.  Use bases as decoys, or don't build them (who told you players HAVE to build bases?)
Smart players do the unexpected and get more out of the game and do better than dumb players.
Learn to play the game that EXISTS, if you try to play TODAY what is in your heads right NOW but not in the game yet  - it won't work but it WILL get boring.

Guess that's true of EVERY game ?
Tents are in the game, for instance, but lack of imagination & boredom are not in the game - you have to bring those yourself.

Do a search for "bases" across this whole blog (All Content = 11028 hits).  Not only Xbox players are discussing bases - Everything said in this thread has already been proposed.Join the discussion instead of starting another 'boring' thread. A short attention span will not help you in DayZ.

Omg this, every player crying about bases, I have a single tent that I move everyday, and a map on my phone with thelocation every one of my buried sea chests that are filled with loot, and guess what? I still have over 400 storage spaces and a plus the best part? Good luck finding my tent and my 4 sea chest, like stop crying about bases, I dont get why everyone wants to be tied down to q single structure anyways, I like to camp the woods outside populated towns, hidden but ready

• Beans 2

Instead, the devs should introduce several new containers like those small drybags, ammo boxes and protector cases, purely for variety and eye candy. Like with the sea chest. I guess that's the easiest thing to do development wise.

Another thing is if we get the barricading soon, that should be the simplest way of building a "base". Too bad there are unused rooms in houses. If I choose to stay there for some time, I'd rather hide and keep my stuff in the basement.