Dylan Janes

PVP hotspots

If you want geared PvP go to North west airfield , if you want to be a doosch go to berezino , electro or cherno for the perpetual carnage of fresh spawn versus assault rifle wielding maniacs.

• Haha 1

Highlights

Airfield  and base north of it.

Both Sabors are also dangerous.

The coast is by far the worst with bambi hunters and canibals. Kamy is particularly vicious.

Sevograd everyone I've ran into either shoots me on sight or at least attempts to.

Tisy mil is apparently bad but I've always been alone up there even on packed servers 

You're on Xbox.  Does it even matter where you go??  Everyone shoots at everyone.  amirite?  I guess I don't know for sure, go where there's the most people!

If you were playing on PC, I'd tell you to go to private, dedicated, full pop, announced-as-pvp servers for that type of player interaction.

Bambies are the only really friendly people I've met. Everyone else shoots at me. 

Any mil sites are dangerous. Also a lot of people are hiding in police stations and shooting from them

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

You're on Xbox.  Does it even matter where you go??  Everyone shoots at everyone.  amirite?  I guess I don't know for sure, go where there's the most people!

If you were playing on PC, I'd tell you to go to private, dedicated, full pop, announced-as-pvp servers for that type of player interaction.

No I don't think you are right. It has nothing to do with being on console or pc. Both platforms have both types of players. 

• Like 1

Just a neckbeard pc player having a cheap shot at the console players. Nothing to see here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think the KOS attitude will die down once there's more persistence with bases/stashes and the cars are functioning properly. There's still not a lot to do once you're kitted currently

• Like 1