Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Diseases

''Heat comfort and disease effects''

We all obvious know that temperature (both cold and hot) now plays a thing in the game (though you dont die yet)

But how about diseases ? i believe that with ''disease effects'' it means diseases now actually are a thing right ? if so, which diseases are currently avaiable in the game right now ?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by MarczXD320

Yes they are in the game. I've heared my or friend's character sneezing and coughing + It makes your screen blurry. Haven't died from that tho. 

Theres the crazyness disease from eating human meat, another one from eating raw meat and drinking un pure water, and colds. Im sure theres more. It only gives a stamina penalty right now.

If I'm correct, diseases also make you throw up which increases the need to drink.

Anyhow, diseases are pretty rare as I have are all kinds of raw meat and drinked from every pond and even disinfectant. Never got sick.

There is some balancing coming in the upcoming weeks, according to the devs Hopefully it happens much more often and also that some diseases become even deadly. 

Disease can make your character vomit, which will now empty out a good portion of your stomach contents (vomiting had no prior effect on stomach contents before this latest patch). 

dont eat people

dont eat raw meat

dont drink dirty water

take plenty of multi vits :)

Me and my group have yet to get any kind of sickness, we only eat raw meat and drink from ponds one of us even drank gasoline and it just made him throw up but then he was fine lol

Sign in to follow this