Kenjihatanaka

How to obtain a full refund?

Hello forum, 

Who can tell me the route to getting a full refund? 

Im tired of playing a game that deletes my char that ive wrked hard to remain alive with. 

After this last update i cant move on any server unless im crouch, nights to long an food an water run down like im not even consuming them. 

I just want my money back. Three weeks gathering wat i needed for devs  to delete isnt my type of game, only requesting refund on one of three copies ive purchased, never again will i buy a bohemian product.

the refund policy of steam is pretty clear. you can refund within 2 weeks as long as less than 2 hours played. :)

5 hours ago, Kenjihatanaka said:

Hello forum, 

Im tired of playing a game that deletes my char that ive wrked hard to remain alive with. 

After this last update i cant move on any server unless im crouch, nights to long an food an water run down like im not even consuming them. 

I just want my money back. Three weeks gathering wat i needed for devs  to delete isnt my type of game, only requesting refund on one of three copies ive purchased, never again will i buy a bohemian product.

You seem to be very wrong or atleast you're very bad at playing the game.

Keep in mind to fully read about server hives, since I'm too lazy to explain them here. After that, keep in mind that you MIGHT be playing Experimental which deletes characters every update no matter the size of hotfix, hence the name experimental. Also you might have got killed or something. Character wipes on Stable are very, very rare occurence. I'm pretty sure that you just switched to another hive or to experimental.

5 hours ago, Kenjihatanaka said:

Post us in a registered envelope  the 3 copies plus proof you have destroyed your Steam account and I will send you a full Black Friday refund on each of them :  once-only charge of $35 per copy plus post & 7% processing fee.   thanx.  -   Very fast Turnaround !  [Your Problem is NO Problem for Us ]

Edited by pilgrim*

contact whomever sold you the game.