Tyler Tee H C

SERVERS DOWN AGAIN ?

xbox live is down bruh

edit: my xbox says some aspects. i can still sign in. dayz no servers load. vigor cant connect to servers. pubg also

Edited by el_nicho
  • Sad 1

Just played a few rounds of PUBG. And Vigor won't work as they use same server resources as they both Bohemia Interactive . But my XBLive is fine,no problems.

51 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm on no problem. It is an xbox live issue in certain areas. 

Recall the dogs of War! 

How are you playing DayZ??? You ain't because there are NO available DayZ servers. Which is why I started this thread.

It is NOT an XBoxLive issue. 

19 minutes ago, humoringly said:

still down for me, but I'm able to play everything else on Xbox live no problem 

Exactly.  Ignore dayzga...fanfan.

He feels obliged to reply to every post published to bump up his post stats.

But I can play everything and my Live is working perfectly. But DayZ Servers ALL OF THEM have been down ALL Day. And yet NO word from anyone as to why this has happened or at least in future perhaps just give us a heads up of outages like other Games manage to do, with no problems.

And this is what this Forum is for.

Last time it went like this, all progress was wiped.

?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Exactly.  Ignore dayzga...fanfan.

He feels obliged to reply to every post published to bump up his post stats.

But I can play everything and my Live is working perfectly. But DayZ Servers ALL OF THEM have been down ALL Day. And yet NO word from anyone as to why this has happened or at least in future perhaps just give us a heads up of outages like other Games manage to do, with no problems.

And this is what this Forum is for.

Last time it went like this, all progress was wiped.

?

Were you able to download the patch?

If not, try going into “manage game” on DayZ. The update should be available there.

Also, clearing cache might help.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Update was weeks ago wasn’t it ? 

Sobare you able to find DayZ servers then ? 

They just pushed a patch. Try my aforementioned method.

I don't know why you felt the need to be so rude, but I have my xbox set to auto update so maybe that's why I was able to play. I really couldn't care less about bumping my posts count or whatever you're talking about. I was merely replying with a truthful answer. It appears pretty much everything you post about this game is negative. I'm surprised you waste your time playing it and posting on forums about it if it causes you so much stress that you feel the need to be abusive. 

Enjoy that heart attack you have coming to you in a few years :) 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Beans 1

As it was a problem with XBox live (as stated by the Service/Support page I posted) and this topic got a bit out of hand, I will lock this now.

I can understand the frustration when one can't play, but please do keep it civil, thank you!

• Thanks 1