Mrbravopapa

Helmet

Just curious but why do so many people where the motorcycle helmet does it have any benefits outside of melee combat 

As far as I know it only offers protection from blunt force trauma from melee attacks & no ballistic protection but I could be wrong. So I'm assuming it's just an aesthetic choice or maybe for camoflauge if it's a matt green or black one. The dayz wiki has full stats for items though so maybe worth checking there to see if it does offer any protection from smaller calibre rounds

• Beans 1

Thank you will check it out the helmet makes sense on the coast as people mainly have melee weapons just puzzles me when I see people using them up north 

Yeah, definitely looks too bandit for me, I always opt for boonies or cowboy hats. I love the brown cowboy hat, good camo. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone do bullets work ? I have some clips showing exactly what is  happening to me in game please watch and comment on here or on my profile on Xbox (xXCarrotv2Xxx) .... I'm about ready to give up on this game 

1 hour ago, Mrbravopapa said:

Thank you will check it out the helmet makes sense on the coast as people mainly have melee weapons just puzzles me when I see people using them up north 

probably keeps the rain off too

1 hour ago, Carrorv2 said:

Hey everyone do bullets work ? I have some clips showing exactly what is  happening to me in game please watch and comment on here or on my profile on Xbox (xXCarrotv2Xxx) .... I'm about ready to give up on this game 

U need to load in the menu with B and not by pushing Y to quick load your gun. And if your clip wont go into your gun then that clip is glitched and just get a new clip. This isn't new and has been an issue for awhile now.

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, definitely looks too bandit for me, I always opt for boonies or cowboy hats. I love the brown cowboy hat, good camo. 

BDU Boonie is my fav. With a hook of course.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

U need to load in the menu with B and not by pushing Y to quick load your gun. And if your clip wont go into your gun then that clip is glitched and just get a new clip. This isn't new and has been an issue for awhile now.

Thanks I will try this xxx the guns always reload ok (with y) but the bullets don't seem to come out but still registers as they have been shot .... so always reload with B from the menu yes?

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, Carrorv2 said:

Thanks I will try this xxx the guns always reload ok (with y) but the bullets don't seem to come out but still registers as they have been shot .... so always reload with B from the menu yes?

Yes that I correct. When I load my gun with Y it seems to either screw the gun or the mag. Hopefully from the menu with B will help you. It seemed to do the trick for me.