tigerking0121

U guys need to take a look at guns....

After this update I have found that guns are more "bugy" especially the M4, It says it has a mig in it. But when I press "Y" to reload it only put a bullet in the chamber. And with the 4_Five pistol, when I shoot it only shoot for me. nobody else hear or see that my gun shoot. Thats some real bugs that u developers need to fix!

Yeah I'm still getting glitched guns,firing blanks and not being able to reload a magazine at all. I've had to swap out two akm's last night both were broken. M4 has been working ok for me but still have to load a mag from the ground to avoid blanks.

I'm getting a little stutter when travelling the map,some lag aswell and the framerate has took a hit. 

It's not been a great update.

• Beans 1

Or... or... you could try manually ejecting the mag from your inventory screen the combining a new mag also in the inventory screen.

Also, the game is in GAME PREVIEW Which means that you knew what you were buying, bugs and all, when you purchased it.

If you would like more info on what exactly a game preview is. You can visit this URL:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-game-preview-faq

What is Xbox Game Preview?

Xbox Game Preview is a way for our fans to preview and purchase work-in-progress digital titles, participate in the development process and help developers make Xbox One games the best they can be.

How does Xbox Game Preview work?

Xbox Game Preview games can be purchased and played like regular titles. Because the games are still in development, they might be missing content, contain bugs, or need extra balancing work that will come later via updates. Similarly, select Xbox One features like Share may also be unavailable until the final game is released. Once the game is purchased, you are entitled to every update as the game moves to its final commercial release as well as the final version of the game when it is finished.

3 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Or... or... you could try manually ejecting the mag from your inventory screen the combining a new mag also in the inventory screen.

This should work. Hold your gun in hand, scroll to the inserted mag and press Y. Then go to your inventory, hover over a different mag and press B.

4 hours ago, darklittlepoet1 said:

glitched guns,firing blanks and not being able to reload a magazine at all. I've had to swap out two akm's last night both were broken. M4 has been working ok for me but still have to load a mag from the ground to avoid blanks.

I'm getting a little stutter when travelling the map,some lag aswell and the framerate has took a hit. 

It's not been a great update.

Agreeing with all of this. It's been a compromise with this latest patch - sacrificing overall stability for multiplayer difficulties. I'm avoiding PVP for now after dying due to all of the above problems contributing greatly.

Never reload with Y. Put your mags in the quick select wheel and use B with your gun in hands to reload without issues.