Dopplerman

SVD

Does anyone know if you can find SVD's at any military locations, or is it only heli crash sites on xbox? 

Just heli crash sites and bandits.

Dont take my word for it, I've just had a really bad experience around betrayal with the SVD, soooooo I stay away from it. 

Since the SVD is the power weapon right now, it brings with it a weird vibe. Well in my mind atleast

Part of me would love to have an SVD, but I already know I'll be gunned after from the moment I get my hands on one... I'm sure peeps will go out of their way to drop a player who has one due to how rare they are and I haven't even come across a crash site yet.

If you do get one make sure you've got enough space In Your backpack because if anyone see's that strapped to your back they'll forget there RP'ing as a friendly peacekeeper and fill you with hot lead real fast ;) . Great gun though, had one a few times with a coupla mags but lost in on the character wipe. Hope you find one soon dude, keep up the hunt.

Funny enough been playing this game since the day of release on xbox and have yet to come across a heli crash site

I’ve found 4 crash sites since the game came out, only 2 had the SVD but I guess it had already been taken. I have the most luck circling NWA about 10min out. Lost my 1st on the wipe and am holding my 2nd very dear. My 2nd character fresh spawn on a full pop server was KoS on the coast in a police station from a fully geared jerk so I’ve taken my SVD guy there and am sitting in the bushes waiting for him

Edited by Eeyeoretherealone
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Dopplerman said:

Funny enough been playing this game since the day of release on xbox and have yet to come across a heli crash site

I also have not found a heli crash site yet even after going to locations on the iZurvive map.  I did see smoke at the NW airfield and went over to it and there was no helicopter underneath just smoke coming out of ground.  I think this is a bug and was not showing the helicopter?

• Beans 1

7 hours ago, Kynero1 said:

I also have not found a heli crash site yet even after going to locations on the iZurvive map.  I did see smoke at the NW airfield and went over to it and there was no helicopter underneath just smoke coming out of ground.  I think this is a bug and was not showing the helicopter?

Yeah that can happen from time to time, It’s disheartening sometimes lol

All the helli sites i have found have svd's the are not that rare once you onow where to look its like a 50 50 chance the spawns are all mostly with in a 3 or 4 km area. My buddy found 2 yesterday with out server hoping. He got one thin 2 hours later when restar happend he got a 2ed one somewhere else. The svd is a beast and yes if some one has one right now it basically kill on sight its so powerful felling you just want to shoot everything that moves.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:58 PM, Eeyeoretherealone said:

I’ve found 4 crash sites since the game came out, only 2 had the SVD but I guess it had already been taken. I have the most luck circling NWA about 10min out. Lost my 1st on the wipe and am holding my 2nd very dear. My 2nd character fresh spawn on a full pop server was KoS on the coast in a police station from a fully geared jerk so I’ve taken my SVD guy there and am sitting in the bushes waiting for him

I hope you got him!

I found three in a row, buried one at each of the big cities, and carry one also. Looking for green ammo box now, these are harder to find than SVD, my friend also looking for NATO suppressor, I had both prior to reset wipe, can't remember if it was Airfield or NATO crash site, these two items are like rare as 'rocking horse sh!7'

Does anyone know if there is a list of what weapons are in game as of now?

Been trying to find the AUG, FAL, VSS and the AK101 and not sur eif they are even in game at the moment. Also trying to find a NATO suppressor and a reflex sight for pistol.  Anyone fins any of these guns or attachments?

9 minutes ago, VVolf10 said:

Does anyone know if there is a list of what weapons are in game as of now?

Been trying to find the AUG, FAL, VSS and the AK101 and not sur eif they are even in game at the moment. Also trying to find a NATO suppressor and a reflex sight for pistol.  Anyone fins any of these guns or attachments?

Many of the weapons you mention are not in the game yet.  There should be more weapons in the future.  Currently you have to make an improvised suppressor with water bottle and duct tape for M4.  There is an East suppressor for AKM and a pistol suppressor for submachine guns and pistols in game now.

2 minutes ago, Kynero1 said:

Many of the weapons you mention are not in the game yet.  There should be more weapons in the future.  Currently you have to make an improvised suppressor with water bottle and duct tape for M4.  There is an East suppressor for AKM and a pistol suppressor for submachine guns and pistols in game now.

Ok thanks. I already made the improvised suppressor, found a bunch of east suppressors and have suppressors on my pistol and UMP45. If they are not in game yet I guess I can stop looking.