bent.toe

Severograd freezing and lagging

Never had this issue on xbox one. My mate has the xbox X and he is always complaining of problems on lots of different games. Appears that the X is still a problematic console. I'll wait a year or two for them to fix it before I get get one. 

37 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Good video, shows exactly what happens to me and my friends several times in the biggest cities.

Maybe now the non-believers in this thread shut up.

Yes bent - it seems like the Xbox gpu is NOT causing a problem running DayZ graphics, even though <<the console was generally criticized for running games at a technically lower graphical level than the PlayStation 4>> .. if it were MY problem, I'd look at the APU and the way Xbox AND/OR the server deals with the DayZ network bubble. But it is not my problem, & it may be much simpler than that,  and BI <the experts> are surely WORKING on it ATM so long as you HAVE read the Feedback guide & put in your  FEEDBACK REPORT.

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Never had this issue on xbox one. My mate has the xbox X and he is always complaining of problems on lots of different games. Appears that the X is still a problematic console. I'll wait a year or two for them to fix it before I get get one. 

Funny you should mention that, same thing on pubg with my X and My friends Xbox one original.

The X seems to struggle in places where the old Xbox have no issues. Lol

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Funny you should mention that, same thing on pubg with my X and My friends Xbox one original.

I would hope it might just be a software update that xbox might roll out at some point. I guess the X is still fairly new but once they sort out some of the issues I'm sure it'll be a great console. How does dayz look on the X? Can you see a big difference? 

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

The Xbox one x is not the issue, as most developers aren’t even pushing its limits at all. 

It comes down to developers properly optimizing the game.

PUBG is a bad example, as it just runs poorly overall. DayZ, in comparison, runs and looks leaps and bounds better than PUBG.

Personally, I’d much rather run 50-60 FPS in 1080p with super sampling, than have 4K.

I’ve, and others I’ve spoken with, have had nothing but a great experience with their X.

Its up to the devs to push its limits..

11 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

You mean the two vids 6104-1118 & 6104-1101 run together as one sequence = 1 minute with just 1 frame on screen  ..  will be interesting to know what Xbox is DOING for this 1 minute.  <right>  Were you playing on a high pop server?  Is it Xbox One , One S, or Xbox One X?   Did you get into town and up to that floor of the station without any problems?  Players came into your zone and the server  was overdosing to link their info in to your network bubble? Or Xbox decided it had something more important to do than show you the game?  .. I'll just step back and let the experts sort it..

Yes, those two clips were one sequence.

My friend who tried it that crashed, was actually able to log back into the server from the home screen, while I was still locked in place.

It was actually closer to 90+ seconds.

I included everything I could think of in my report.

There was 40+ players in the server, though we never saw anyone in Servograd, nor heard any shots.

The red dot/iron sights did not cause that severe issue. Just some minor frame drops that I’m sure will be ironed out once final optimization’s take place.

I’m just glad I was able to reproduce it, along with my friend, and others. So hopefully the devs are able to isolate the cause quickly.

I love DayZ, and am here for the long run.

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Nayte said:

I love DayZ, and am here for the long run.

Don't you mean the long jog! Lol!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Don't you mean the long jog! Lol!

Haha, exactly.

I don’t want to be burning through all my food and water..