ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/09/2018

Yes i have even emptied the mag picked up new mags new guns and i have asked other people on the server there getting the same problem so i changed server still the problem is there 

couple things y'all need to do fix asp 

I feel like you should be able to hold more stuff and still be able to run... should make it where u can hold more and still run with out being weighted down on xbox.  2 could make the sway a little less on console when aiming down sights with scopes 3. On xbox can't neve find the netting to make a ghillie suit lol...

For the bugs 

When u have a weapon equipped  and you hold down  aim and holding down y  players can hear you shooting but you're not really shooting. 

Bug number 2.   When holding y to change threw you're quick slot and you have bloody hands and say you have a canteen in quick slot and u hold y to go to canteen then to go to another quick slot you hold y But it doesn't go to the next quick slot it cleans you're damn hands lol and waste the water.

On 19/09/2018 at 9:38 PM, Deathbykarma said:

Not working for me I press the controller guide button and hit start and all it says is refresh, doesn't give me an option to quickly switch from party to game chat.

In the Xbox party chat go to party controls, then switch to game chat! How many people don’t know this simple af info?!?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LyrikalD said:

How many people don’t know this simple af info?!?

You'd be surprised.. I've witnessed far worse xD

59 minutes ago, droefheid said:

You'd be surprised.. I've witnessed far worse xD

2 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

In the Xbox party chat go to party controls, then switch to game chat! How many people don’t know this simple af info?!?

Think the poster was referring to the quick switch shortcut . If you tap xbox button and scroll down so party is highlighted contextual controls appear next to the party. Just says push back (double overlapping square key to left of xbox button)  to switch between party and chat. Removes several button pushes which is crucial for not getting shot in the face by being stationary to long ingame. Cuts out needing to scroll left to party then into party options etc. Hope this helps 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Think the poster was referring to the quick switch shortcut . If you tap xbox button and scroll down so party is highlighted contextual controls appear next to the party. Just says push back (double overlapping square key to left of xbox button)  to switch between party and chat. Removes several button pushes which is crucial for not getting shot in the face by being stationary to long ingame. Cuts out needing to scroll left to party then into party options etc. Hope this helps 

YetiBum you are correct this is a good shorter way to move into game chat, however the feature is still not working reliably: being able to switch between party and game chat.  Our party tested this and it works the first time you switch however if we switch between party and game chat more than once while in a server the game will not allow us to move back to game chat after the first switch over cycle.

17 minutes ago, Kynero1 said:

YetiBum you are correct this is a good shorter way to move into game chat, however the feature is still not working reliably: being able to switch between party and game chat.  Our party tested this and it works the first time you switch however if we switch between party and game chat more than once while in a server the game will not allow us to move back to game chat after the first switch over cycle.

Just make sure to report that bug so devs can replicate and iron it out my dude, links here Incase you haven't done so already https://forums.dayz.com/forum/155-report-a-bug/. Devs do look through forums but it far easier for them to collate data, feedback and bug reports on this separate site as they can update specific devs on specific projects directly from that system & see how pravalent an issue is by amount of people reporting it.

nice to see people getting into the spirit of game testing as that's what previews and alphas build are for & good work on letting the community know about the bug. kudos

Edited by TheYetiBum

1 minute ago, TheYetiBum said:

Just make sure to report that bug so devs can replicate and iron it out my dude, links here Incase you haven't done so already https://forums.dayz.com/forum/155-report-a-bug/. Devs do look through forums but it far easier for them to collate data, feedback and bug reports on this separate site as they can update specific devs on specific projects directly from that system & see how pravalent an issue is by amount of people reporting it.

nice to see people getting into the spirit of game testing as that's what previews and alphas build are for & good work on letting the community know about the big kudos

YetiBum, Yes thanks I have submitted a bug report on this item.

• Like 1

Yea reloading only works if you combine a mag with your gun in your inventory using (b) if you use (y) its like a 50/50 chance your bullets wont register