Baty Alquawen

Xbox update 05/09/2018

Any news on a new update for xbox this week?

Also, when should we expect to have some of the missing content?

I need to re-organize my life, so a basic timetable from BI would be mostly appreciated

?

24 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

Any news on a new update for xbox this week?

Also, when should we expect to have some of the missing content?

I need to re-organize my life, so a basic timetable from BI would be mostly appreciated

?

Sometime this week, Not slamming the devs or nothing, but they don't seem keen on keeping us in the loop until the last minute.

We have until the 15th this week, if they follow the last 2 updates you can expect to reach on the 13th

Honestly don't think the inventory problems have been fixed, i still can't fill all my inventory slots. However it dosent feel like the number of things you can carry is so random anymore... doesn't the pc version have a way of arranging your equipment within the diamiter of your bag, is that possibly why we cant fill up all slots because everything's just getting pilled up? 

Edited by Robzom11

9 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Honestly don't think the inventory problems have been fixed, i still can't fill all my inventory slots. However it dosent feel like the number of things you can carry is so random anymore... doesn't the pc version have a way of arranging your equipment within the diamiter of your bag, is that possibly why we cant fill up all slots because everything's just getting pilled up? 

The update for inventory was rolled back, it's not IG yet.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:06 AM, Betty White said:

I’ve never had any problems with losing my loot in glitches. My character has been alive and going well with gear since second day of launch. Only glitches I’ve run into is placing a mag into your gun and then it glitches telling you there is a magazine in your gun with ammo but when you try to shoot it clicks as if no ammo. Then you can’t remove the mag or change mags or do anything. Server filtering options still don’t work but until you have base building an what not finding certain servers isn’t a huge priority. Haven’t tried the inventory since update but will you’s be making it look like the PC version of the inventory so you can move items around and sort things?? Love the game and keen for more content and updates in the future :D❤️

This very much I play on the 1X