Baty Alquawen

Xbox update 05/09/2018

Hi thair,

me and my partner got issue with in-game chat if we in party chat we carnt talk to other players while we in party chat so we got killed last time ao atm we just avoiding people cause we carnt talk to other player in direct chat....

is thair any information on this please 

6 minutes ago, Drew86 said:

Where are the Servers??

Currently down for maintenance, according to recent tweet

25 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

Well the game wont even load now after the update, just hangs on the load screen you see before the title screen. Ive reset my console 3 times. Ive gone from the highest priced preview game in history thats costs more than most pc full release games, thats bare bones with most of the fundamental functions broken, to a game that cant even manage to load a title screen. Well done devs, well done ???

Oh relax. Everyone knew the game would be going through ongoing maintenance before we made the decision to buy it. 

Perhaps next time, you won't buy a game preview if you're planning on complaining about bugs, glitches, and all the other baggage that's ALWAYS expected in a preview.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

9 minutes ago, Jade Smith said:

Hi thair,

me and my partner got issue with in-game chat if we in party chat we carnt talk to other players while we in party chat so we got killed last time ao atm we just avoiding people cause we carnt talk to other player in direct chat....

I've noticed that too. I figured it's because being in a party pulls you out of game chat, like with any other game. But it certainly would be helpful to hear if we're supposed to be able to activate in game proximity chat while being in a party chat

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, weer6kell said:

I can't find a server now. What a shit update broke the game. How long till its Fix's. Be need if some one from dayz got back to me. Have it so u can run and still go tho ur stuff. Like pubg dose it 

Recent tweet said the servers were intentionally taken offline, nothing is broken

13 minutes ago, Jade Smith said:

Hi thair,

Read the known bug issues my dude, this is a big there aware of from launch & a fix is in the works. If you want to avoid it go into party chat till you find each other. Then log off the game, leave the party, restart the game without a party open and use in game chat. Just be aware that everyone close can hear you and tbh most people kill on sight whether you can talk or not due to the game not having much more to do right now than PvP. Hope that helps

• Like 1

I’ve just done the update and now I can’t seem to find any servers, I’ve restarted my xbox one but still no servers ?? 

Haven't you read anything above you? They are fixing the missing inventory issue they took all servers down for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Logged in after the update and lost all my inventory. Now I have tried logging in for about an hour and can’t see any servers in my list. (Regardless of what I do with filters.)

just read message above. Strike everything I said. :-)

Edited by R0gueDestruct0r999

28 minutes ago, maulerr said:

Oh relax. Everyone knew the game would be going through ongoing maintenance before we made the decision to buy it. 

Perhaps next time, you won't buy a game preview if you're planning on complaining about bugs, glitches, and all the other baggage that's ALWAYS expected in a preview.

When I buy a preview game, I expect the game to at least load up, I didn't pay £40 for a dayZ image in my games library and that's it! Right now I've basically played for the privilege of saying I own the game and nothing else, must have missed that bit in the disclaimer.

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Guys, 

I need feedback here now:

• Fixed free space calculation in inventory

How is it looks like? :)

Since the update every time I try to get in a server it said 0/0. There's no servers up

Every time I log in, I loose all my stuff and now servers are all down, can’t join

I think people are forgetting to go to the twitter, they said there the servers will be offline until they fix the inventory issue, though it's been 2 hours already so they are sure taking their time.

47 minutes ago, maulerr said:

Recent tweet said the servers were intentionally taken offline, nothing is broken

I can't play it and they took the servers down so something is broke 

Pre-Release Software. This game is a in a pre-release stage of development.This means that some parts of the game, including Xbox live features (like chat and multiplayer), might not function as expected (or might not function at all) The game might even crash. what you need to do M00nfly is read you might get somewhere

6 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys,

we have a new update for you today.

Changes:

• Fixed free space calculation in inventory
  • Fixed controller re-connect issue
  • Improved listing of servers in the server browser
  • Improved title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

I fond a big chimney. Don't know where it was lol. I climbed up of a good vantage point. I when I got to the top of the ladder it threw me off and I die.. And there are two big radio towers some where together. They are white and red.  And I don't know where they are lol.  U can get to the top off the smaller one. The One that is a lot bigger then the other one. it only let's you go up the 1st ladder. Bugs u need to fix. If I find any more I'll let u guys know. 

Gamer tag. RunToUrMummyBoy

Edited by weer6kell

19 minutes ago, Connor Bellic said:

Pre-Release Software. This game is a in a pre-release stage of development.This means that some parts of the game, including Xbox live features (like chat and multiplayer), might not function as expected (or might not function at all) The game might even crash. what you need to do M00nfly is read you might get somewhere

I didnt pre order a game, its supposed to be a playable pre release version. Right now I cant even load the title screen, the game wouldnt be any different right now if I deleted it. When you pay good money for a game, the minimum expectation is you can actually load your game up, I cant even do that!

So you guys had to revert back to the bugged inventory because the ''fix'' was the reason of the inventory wipe ? damn

17 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

I didnt pre order a game, its supposed to be a playable pre release version. Right now I cant even load the title screen, the game wouldnt be any different right now if I deleted it. When you pay good money for a game, the minimum expectation is you can actually load your game up, I cant even do that!

Right, when you pay good money for a game you should be able to play it. When you pay good money to essentially play a game that is not fully released yet, you are paying to beta test. So why not go and play a different game for the time being. You purchased the game, it isn’t as if it will disappear. Pay attention to Twitter, and when the servers are back up they will announce it. But you shouldn’t sit and dog the dev team and game because of your delusional idea of what a pre-released game, packed with a disclaimer that it might at times not be playable, should be defined as.

Just now, abodon said:

Right, when you pay good money for a game you should be able to play it. When you pay good money to essentially play a game that is not fully released yet, you are paying to beta test. So why not go and play a different game for the time being. You purchased the game, it isn’t as if it will disappear. Pay attention to Twitter, and when the servers are back up they will announce it. But you shouldn’t sit and dog the dev team and game because of your delusional idea of what a pre-released game, packed with a disclaimer that it might at times not be playable, should be defined as.

What arent you guys getting here. Im not complaining about servers being down, not complaining about bugs, my complaint is that the update totally bricked the game, completely, it wont even boot up from the xbox dashboard, wont even get to the title screen, its totally and completely bricked!!! I cant even get to the title screen, never mind the server list, I cant even get it to boot up from the xbox dashboard!!!

14 minutes ago, abodon said:

Here you go my dude.

Thats from last week though, my game only had this issue directly after the update. Ive uninstalled it now and trying a reinstall. Only issue is the download takes 6 hours :(

Edited by M00nfly

They just actually announced maybe half hour ago now they finished rolling back the update. They mentioned to restart your Xbox and servers were coming back on. All that being said I bet you will be able to join after your install finishes.