Anyeurysm

Burying loot!

Yeah I was burying and digging up a dry sack last play session.  I happened upon the que by accident.  I’m going to wait on updates and strengthened server integrity before I even think about burying something worthwhile. 

58 minutes ago, Matt20714 said:

Yeah I was burying and digging up a dry sack last play session.  I happened upon the que by accident.  I’m going to wait on updates and strengthened server integrity before I even think about burying something worthwhile. 

I'm gonna work on food caches, I end up with more pig, sheep, wolf steak than I know what to do with.

I buried some player I killed earlier. I had to, he came at me with an axe. He was on some on sight shit.

1 hour ago, Nano Ninja said:

I buried some player I killed earlier. I had to, he came at me with an axe. He was on some on sight shit.

You dont bury players....

7 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

You dont bury players....

Yes you do. Whether you can in the version on the Xbox I don't know but you can on pc. With a Spade equipped standing over a body you can hide body which burries them.

12 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Yes you do. Whether you can in the version on the Xbox I don't know but you can on pc. With a Spade equipped standing over a body you can hide body which burries them.

Yes, on PC. This is xbox version. Dont think its in yet dude.

11 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

Yes, on PC. This is xbox version. Dont think its in yet dude.

No its on xbox ive done it to zombies and players to keep people from knowing im in the area

5 hours ago, Leach57 said:

No its on xbox ive done it to zombies and players to keep people from knowing im in the area

Yep. Just buried two z's just to show my wife lol

Fucksake...we got a dude to dig his owm grave and couldnt get him in it LOL so we had to kill him first then interact with his body using the shovel? Wheres the fun in that HAHAHAHA