Goat89king

Broken/save your money

It takes 5-10 minutes to even load into a server and when you get in it kicks you out within 5 minutes of playing and half of the time you are rubber banding I even have the one x with high speed internet waste of 40$

42 minutes ago, Goat89king said:

It takes 5-10 minutes to even load into a server and when you get in it kicks you out within 5 minutes of playing and half of the time you are rubber banding I even have the one x with high speed internet waste of 40$

Make sure your choosing a server that best suits your region.

There are servers for Netherlands, Russia, USA ... etc...

Yea I’ve been picking usa servers still crashing hope they will fix it soon 

Edited by Goat89king

It takes me 1-3 minutes to load in. I only kicked when server resets or  when I quit when the game decides to stop giving me interaction prompts. I got the regular ass xbox with shitternet. I live in buttfuck egypt.

P.S. Tip qhen picking a server. Hit RT until you get to the US servers. Scroll down past the first page. Pick a low populated server.

• Like 1

First time locked in char database havent played in 8 hours only to get locked in on first server login. Odd :( i wanted to finish my look.

6 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

How's it taking people so long to load in? It takes about 20-30 seconds tops.

I'm thinking this myself. It takes me less than 1 min to load onto 10-25 pop servers. 

Hit play. RT three times to switch servers. That third list should be fairly maxed out on the first page depending on your time. Also it will be populated with servers from all regions. Scroll down to find servers with a pop of 10-25 and join regardless of location.

Works for me every time, maybe it's just me. I also tend to stay on servers until reset most of the time with this method.

TLDR; Why sit in a long ass queue? There's more than your region to choose from.

No idea how this happens, (try a wired connection perhaps?) from selecting the server to controlling my player it’s maybe 20 seconds, and pretty much never dropped out, I have adsl2+ internet, not even as good as regular broadband which is still crap even for Australia’s garbage internet. 

No issue here.  US and play US.  Having a blast and knew what was expected when paying that $40.  

• Like 1