Tyler Tee H C

Dehydration an Hunger

So the speed of dehydration and hunger are rediculous right now. I finally found an apple that I ate and it gave me all of enough energy to cross 1 Street. Then once across the street was back down to minus three for both food and water. 1. Its damn frustrating. FIX IT PLEASE!!! If this IS how the devs want this to be the mechanics right now is game breaking for me.

If I have to constantly be gorging and drinking bottles of water faster than I can find them.

The LOOT is also wonky as hell. Is there even anything other than clothing to find. Clothing that you can't even eat or wring pee out of for sustanance.

Played DayZ a long time on PC and don't think I ever even got thirsty or hungry playing that. This like 'FULL UP TO EMPTY' in literally less than a minute. I have already asked about this and got no reply. So I had to start this new thread.

NOBODY ELSE NOTICING THIS ????

Man IRL do you need to drink a bottle of water and eat an apple for absolutely every move you make physically. Just far too unrealistic and for me right now ... Game breaking. What was yesterdays patch too ? Nothing at all was changed.

So to the Devs is it bugged ????? Or is this how you want it to be in game ???

• Like 1

A few tips that help me survive:

- Water drains really fast, especially if you sprint. I NEVER use sprint; which should make it last longer.

- Keeping the extra water bottles you find (even the empty ones) is amazing as you can refill them later.

- Here is a map you can use. https://dayz.xam.nu   You can filter it so you can find water pumps.

- Also you are able to loot any zombies you kill (Press “select” while standing over the corpse) they don’t always have something but more often then not there’s food or water.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

So it's totally normal to spawn into a brand new character who also never sprints and to get TWO MINUTES of life from but after those two minutes have passed you thirsty and hungry ?

AND .... How come when I drank a can of sprite my hunger was cured far more than my thirst ?? Just not logical or realistic. It must be a bug surely ? I dont ever remember dying after 2minutes on my ArmaII DayZ 

https://mixer.com/Tyler_Tee_H_C

Here is my mixer link. My last stream and most recent is afresh spawn who not 2mins in is beat through hunger and thirst.

And sonow I know what an Apple tree looks like was fortunate enough to find a whole orchard that I walked the length and breadth of to find 0 Apples LOL

• Like 1

PS thanks for the tips though. I will look for those wells as I don't think I can see the woods for the trees when looking for them.

Exaggeration going on here. I can spawn fresh and last at least 30 mins without food or water as long as I don't sprint and jump. Cod this is not. 

19 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

So it's totally normal to spawn into a brand new character who also never sprints and to get TWO MINUTES of life from but after those two minutes have passed you thirsty and hungry ?

AND .... How come when I drank a can of sprite my hunger was cured far more than my thirst ?? Just not logical or realistic. It must be a bug surely ? I dont ever remember dying after 2minutes on my ArmaII DayZ 

https://mixer.com/Tyler_Tee_H_C

Here is my mixer link. My last stream and most recent is afresh spawn who not 2mins in is beat through hunger and thirst.

And sonow I know what an Apple tree looks like was fortunate enough to find a whole orchard that I walked the length and breadth of to find 0 Apples LOL

Theres no way the Sprite filled your hunger more than your thirst man

oh it did my friend on my stream bro.

Why would I lie about such a thing ? I'm NOT 10 years old. Isaid it's illogical. But it happened.

Edited by Tyler Tee H C

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Theres no way the Sprite filled your hunger more than your thirst man

Got an interesting video fou you ooh just waiting for it to go to live. But a can of sprite just did it again. Even though that would never happen Lolz.

2 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Exaggeration going on here. I can spawn fresh and last at least 30 mins without food or water as long as I don't sprint and jump. Cod this is not. 

Maybe just like you dayz Kid, I used to play DayZ back in the ArmAII days and never did my thirst and hunger effect me like it does on this build. 5minutes tops with bottles of Fresh Water NOT sprinting and starving hungry after crossing the street. And trying to find Apples is a nightmare.

And CoD Player I ain't.

I mean what can seriously be inland to make me want to go there if its just more of well... NOTHING. EVERY building half the rooms are bolted shut. LOOT is sparse and you need to consistantly be eating and drinking and fawter than you can physically go now you now have a limp from hunger that you cant even bandage to heal. so the cloth splitting and bandages are useless as there is no bleeding yet, or disease or LOOT OR APPLES OR ANYTHING This more like the Map from Dayz played through the 5th to last circles in the blue from PUBG.

44 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Got an interesting video fou you ooh just waiting for it to go to live. But a can of sprite just did it again. Even though that would never happen Lolz.

Interesting considering it's never done that for me, it raises your hunger up for like a second, but then that's it, but also raises your thirst up, not to mention soda doesnt actually hydrate you in real life soooo, and in game it's not the best source to hydrate yourself either 

32 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I mean what can seriously be inland to make me want to go there if its just more of well... NOTHING. EVERY building half the rooms are bolted shut. LOOT is sparse and you need to consistantly be eating and drinking and fawter than you can physically go now you now have a limp from hunger that you cant even bandage to heal. so the cloth splitting and bandages are useless as there is no bleeding yet, or disease or LOOT OR APPLES OR ANYTHING This more like the Map from Dayz played through the 5th to last circles in the blue from PUBG.

Yeah  no you definitely didnt play this on PC if you had to ask "why would I go inland" ?? fun fact, fresh spawns always spawn coastal cities, which would imply that all coastal cities are looted more often, not to mention there is next to no military loot near the coast

• Thanks 1

I definitely did but this is bare bones dayz

NOTHING like early DayZ and please stop telling me what I have and haven't seen.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, zPaniK said:

A few tips that help me survive:

- Water drains really fast, especially if you sprint. I NEVER use sprint; which should make it last longer.

- Keeping the extra water bottles you find (even the empty ones) is amazing as you can refill them later.

- Here is a map you can use. https://dayz.xam.nu   You can filter it so you can find water pumps.

- Also you are able to loot any zombies you kill (Press “select” while standing over the corpse) they don’t always have something but more often then not there’s food or water.

Hope this helps!

Same.

You can store water in pots too.

dayztv.com has a really good interactive map as well.

I Was totally misreading the arrows so thanks for trying guys yeah I wondered why immediately after eating something the arrows would point down making me think it was saying low health when the arrows just show that your health is lowering one arrow down losing slowly two arrows faster reduction. My bad.

Can I just apologise to everyone who came here because I was a dumb Ass and didn't get it at THIRST ha ha. But I got it now and so sorry for making a fool of oneself.

Love this game. man.

• Haha 1