TheMachine

No competent player should die

There's just no reason to die if you know what you're doing.

You'll only die if you choose to, by going to cherno or engaging other teams of players in fights.

For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50, I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

I just shoot idiots, 45 and counting.

3 guys, elektro hospital roof, 1km, 3 shots, 3 kills, none of them had time to react, all 3 shots had been fired before the first shot landed.

They had m16s, aks, ghillie suits - all dead.

The price of being morons I guess.

I've seen other, competent players though, that I just couldn't kill.

They moved with the cover, they zig zagged in the open, they watched their surroundings.

One guy was climbing to the hospital roof, seen the bodies and decided against it, he was smart.

The next two weren't, they got shot.

The [derp] locust of DayZ want to ruin it, they'll leave after they do - short attention spans with no desire to learn how to play.

People seriously need to spend less time on here asking for safe zones, removal of PvP, penalties for 'bandits', and just get onto the game and learn stuff, excuses will NOT be tolerated.

Grow up.

I got the game... Monday I think. I've been slowly learning NOT to go onto the higher levels in Cherno or in Elektro. My lives have been getting longer and longer by not being a moron and risking my life for what is most likely a Makarov mag.

I got the game... Monday I think. I've been slowly learning NOT to go onto the higher levels in Cherno or in Elektro. My lives have been getting longer and longer by not being a moron and risking my life for what is most likely a Makarov mag.

Well played, watch those sniper spots and your corners.

Play your cards right and you might run up on someone like me and get all their special equipment.

Nah. You don't have to be incompetent to die. It's one of the leading causes of deaths, though but you can be just unlucky.

If you can see someone through your scope, they can see you just as well. It just matters who sees who first.

We'll all die eventually, yes.

But there's no reason to die all the time, which is what people whine about.

I however, know how I'll die - do you know how you'll die?

Well played' date=' watch those sniper spots and your corners.

Play your cards right and you might run up on someone like me and get all their special equipment.

[/quote']

I didn't even get killed by a sniper. Some guy sitting around at the top of the fire station in Elektro. I knew it was a hotspot for bandits and such, but greed takes over, and that's when you become incompetent and naive.

I however' date=' know how I'll die - do you know how you'll die?

[/quote']

Well, since my group has established that they can't hear my mic at the most inopportune, of times, yes.

Friendly fire. Just like the last three times.

I need to go to Cherno/Elektro for medical supplies because it's a waste of time heading north knowing the moment I'm hit I will break my leg, requiring morphine.

Nah, you're right, I'm clearly incompetent. /s

For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50' date=' I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

[/quote']

Translation: I shoot noobs all day in a computer game. I somehow think this is a fulfilling way to spend my life.

• Like 1

We'll all die eventually' date=' yes.

But there's no reason to die all the time, which is what people whine about.

I however, know how I'll die - do you know how you'll die?

[/quote']

AIDS

I however' date=' know how I'll die - do you know how you'll die?

[/quote']

Well, since my group has established that they can't hear my mic at the most inopportune, of times, yes.

Friendly fire. Just like the last three times.

I'll die because I made a mistake, didn't see that guy on the hill, didn't look before I leap.

You make a mistake of having poor communication, that'll be your downfall then.

But the point is, it's not the game's fault, it's not your friends fault, it's not some guy who shoots you fault, it's not the fault of rocket either.

IF YOU DIE, IT'S YOUR FAULT .

For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50.

I just shoot idiots' date=' 45 and counting.

[/quote']

The other day a guy shot me with a M107 in Elektro, I traked him down and they appeared to be a party of three guys (2 M107 snipers). Now I have a M107, guess how?

I mean that you're never safe, you can just play safer, but you're not safe at all.

Anyways, I agree with the rest of the post.

For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50' date=' I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

[/quote']

Translation: I shoot noobs all day in a computer game. I somehow think this is a fulfilling way to spend my life.

Translation: I got rolled on DayZ, so I'll come on the forums and whine about it.

Learn to play.

IF YOU DIE' date=' IT'S [u']YOUR FAULT .

Well, to be honest, that's not necessarily true. When I'm yelling into my mic, "HEY, THAT'S ME" and they aren't paying attention, I don't think I'm the one at fault there. Unless I'm now accounted for making sure all their settings on TeamSpeak are perfect to hear what is 95% rambling and shooting the shit as we walk through Chernarus, and 5% tactical response and confirmation.

Unless, of course, you take it in the form that it's my fault for being in a group. Then, I'm playing lone wolf. But then, I don't have anybody to watch all of my quarters while moving. So then I can die that way. And it's my fault for being alone.

All it all, I might be looking too deep into it, but it seems like no matter what you do, you're always in the wrong.

"For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50, I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

I just shoot idiots, 45 and counting."

I posit that you are the idiot.

It's your fault for having a team that doesn't listen or know what they're doing.

Death is always the fault of the player dying.

"For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50' date=' I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

I just shoot idiots, 45 and counting."

I posit that you are the idiot.

[/quote']

Well not as idiotic as the ones who're getting shot, clearly.

I need to go to Cherno/Elektro for medical supplies because it's a waste of time heading north knowing the moment I'm hit I will break my leg' date=' requiring morphine.

[/quote']

You're incompetent if you get killed in there, yes.

Know the risks you're taking, then take steps to minimise them.

I need to go to Cherno/Elektro for medical supplies because it's a waste of time heading north knowing the moment I'm hit I will break my leg' date=' requiring morphine.

[/quote']

That is completely illogical mate. I'm required to go to a specific part of the map, but yet I'm killed by a sniper who's been alive for longer - therefore, I'm incompetent? If you believe that you're superior in any way, continue stroking that e-penis of yours, Mr. Ever-so-competent bandit.

[/quote']

That is completely illogical mate. I'm required to go to a specific part of the map, but yet I'm killed by a sniper who's been alive for longer - therefore, I'm incompetent? If you believe that you're superior in any way, continue stroking that e-penis of yours, Mr. Ever-so-competent bandit.

Move to avoid snipers.

I've seen people do it, if they can do it - so can you!

Lets make this interesting , what server are you playing on mainly OP ?

let the manhunt begin :)

There's just no reason to die if you know what you're doing.

You'll only die if you choose to' date=' by going to cherno or engaging other teams of players in fights.

For the last 3 days I've been camping cherno and elektro with an AS50, I don't go into the cities, nor do I loot kills.

3 guys, elektro hospital roof, 1km, 3 shots, 3 kills, none of them had time to react, all 3 shots had been fired before the first shot landed.

They had m16s, aks, ghillie suits - all dead.

The price of being morons I guess.

I've seen other, competent players though, that I just couldn't kill.

They moved with the cover, they zig zagged in the open, they watched their surroundings.

One guy was climbing to the hospital roof, seen the bodies and decided against it, he was smart.

The next two weren't, they got shot.

The carebear locust of DayZ want to ruin it, they'll leave after they do - short attention spans with no desire to learn how to play.

People seriously need to spend less time on here asking for safe zones, removal of PvP, penalties for 'bandits', and just get onto the game and learn stuff, excuses will NOT be tolerated.

Grow up.

[/quote']

wait so i'm not playing right if i use direct chat and tell someone i'm friendly? So this game is all about killin each other and thus there is no real need for direct chat?

I love how people defend this guy and how he is just continueing the boring kill on sight cycle that is the down fall of this game.

also OP do you want a hug for all those kills you got, and peoples days you've ruined?