Sign in to follow this  
Rekurv

Throwing tied-up people from helicopters

Ok so it might be a bit early to suggest this, but just something for the future.

Throwing tied-up people from a helicopter would make for some interesting player interactions. Instead of just getting KOSed, victims would get a chance to talk themselves out of trouble, try to escape etc., and if all goes badly, well, at least there is interesting memories for all...

Adding this would be a great feature, a no- brainer really...(especially for the victim!  ..Ba Dum Tss).

PS. another similar thing to consider would be the ability to put tied up people into the trunk of cars.

There should be a option to tickle tied up ppl too....to extract secret KGB information, and stuff like that

• Haha 2

Throwing players from a chopper hahaa. I think if anything would be appropriate it would be being able to "push" players so they stumble. An animation of a player, gives a push (via F keys) and receiving player stumbles a few meters. Therefore you could apprehend and "push" players off buildings. I thought of this a long time ago and thought it could be interesting for role playing aspect atleast.

• Beans 2

21 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

LOL biohaze i youtubed that video and was gonna post it too before i seen your response

• Beans 1

On 8/16/2018 at 9:33 AM, Rekurv said:

Ok so it might be a bit early to suggest this, but just something for the future.

Throwing tied-up people from a helicopter would make for some interesting player interactions. Instead of just getting KOSed, victims would get a chance to talk themselves out of trouble, try to escape etc., and if all goes badly, well, at least there is interesting memories for all...

Adding this would be a great feature, a no- brainer really...(especially for the victim!  ..Ba Dum Tss).

PS. another similar thing to consider would be the ability to put tied up people into the trunk of cars.

Free helicopter rides for commies!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When this feature comes, it should also be available for "boats" and "trains".

• Beans 1

On 8/17/2018 at 7:30 PM, Sqeezorz said:

When this feature comes, it should also be available for "boats" and "trains".

<<Speak, mthfckr... or I throw you off the bike!>>

• Haha 1

Why would someone let themselves be tied up in the first place?