Sign in to follow this  
majcuch

BattleEye client not responding.

I also deleted it and downloaded again. Didnt work. Your community manager isnt able to respond me in 12 hours.

You want testers and they cannot play thanks to Battleeye client. People are getting kicked off servers.

1 hour ago, majcuch said:

I also deleted it and downloaded again. Didnt work. Your community manager isnt able to respond me in 12 hours.

You want testers and they cannot play thanks to Battleeye client. People are getting kicked off servers.

Be patient and join a full server, those don't seem to have the BE problem. The only reason you see  low and medium pop servers is BECAUSE they have the BE issue.

Yea whatever, joined full server, didnt meet anyone for 4 hours didnt find any water and died on thirs, its raining whole time. I think ill just pass

5 hours ago, majcuch said:

Yea whatever, joined full server, didnt meet anyone for 4 hours didnt find any water and died on thirs, its raining whole time. I think ill just pass

Sounds to me like you still have plenty to learn about this game, like where it's likely to find people and ways to not die of thirst. Well whatever, your loss.

if it is 0.63, then: never try to sprint until you find food and water, otherwise you will run the risk of dying. (0-0.62) so far, sprinting was not a problem, in 0.63 it will be an option for you can kill if not used with caution.

14 hours ago, nl said:

Sounds to me like you still have plenty to learn about this game, like where it's likely to find people and ways to not die of thirst. Well whatever, your loss.

Do you really apologize for a de eloper who shits on their own game for years? I have contacted their community manager and he completelly ignored me. Wtf? 

This is what an irrational sense of entitlement gets you. Also there are plenty of testers. Have a great day.

• Beans 1

I heard a lot of forumers posting how DayZ will not attract new players, DayZ is dead, everyone who would care about DayZ has already heard about it and are over it....

But boy howdy, it seems DayZ attracts noobs with EVERY significant patch still!

Go figure!

2 hours ago, majcuch said:

Do you really apologize for a de eloper who shits on their own game for years? I have contacted their community manager and he completelly ignored me. Wtf? 

Do you see me formulate an apology anywhere? I don't know about you but I will give my judgement about the game WHEN IT'S FINISHED.

Wow, really? You expect a community manager to respond on a sunday, when they are not at work? Perhaps they do respond sometimes in the weekend but if they don't, I most certainly wouldn't hate them for it.

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I heard a lot of forumers posting how DayZ will not attract new players, DayZ is dead, everyone who would care about DayZ has already heard about it and are over it....

But boy howdy, it seems DayZ attracts noobs with EVERY significant patch still!

Go figure!

I seriously get the feeling I need to make a YouTube video on how to survive in the current patch.