Sign in to follow this  
Soptan

Cheaters /russian Letters

Hi there,

So there are more and more people with russian letters we cant kick/ban on the servers. There are also forum entrys (not this forum) wich letters have to be choosen to be not get kicked from servers.

Will there be a new admin tool for us to handle this problem?

Thanks a lot
Soptan

• Like 1

so people are hacking or something and you can't kick because you can't type in russian letters, right?  not sure how the admin stuff works, but don't you see their ip?

Edited by Red_Ensign

On 7/2/2017 at 7:46 AM, Soptan said:

Hi there,

So there are more and more people with russian letters we cant kick/ban on the servers. There are also forum entrys (not this forum) wich letters have to be choosen to be not get kicked from servers.

Thanks a lot
Soptan

Cant you ban by steam ID? you know shift+tab see ppl on and get the number?

Edited by Karmicdebt
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2017 at 1:46 PM, Soptan said:

Hi there,

Thanks a lot
Soptan

Hello, can you PM me the forum link, please?

to Baty Alquawen,

sry i diddnt safe the link, was searching how i manage to kick these guys and found a forum about that.

To the others, we cant kick ip, guid and so on anymore. We only can kick Names, after bohemia decided to take away all the admin power for Publics(and there are like TONS of cheaters, glitchers ets). If anyone knows how we can kick Ips or guid, please we need this information :) . Maybe a better tool than Dart.

can we ban players in the future ? i already contacted gameservers, they said i have to contact bohemia with this issue.

problem is that there are so many glitchers and cheaters. we work with video proof to bust them, and parts of our community doing a great job sending videos in. But after we kick these Cheater and Textureglitcher  they join again, sometimes dozens of times. using offensive language against admin team, threatens us and it is annoying to kick them so often. so will there be the option to BAN players again from the Public hive servers. Maybe only for 60+ Public servers (bcs loot farm problem).

for example, this is one video from our server, we busted this guy (and we have some more) but he can rejoin aaall the time because we cant BAN annymore. Dayz is loosing more and more players because of this sry shit. and not all people wanna play the privat charts ;).