Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.138602

Hello Gang,

Sorry for my lack of posting; work continues to run my life at the moment but that is changing very soon as I accepted an offer from a new company. 

Anyways, thanks to some of you the TS is still alive and well as so is the domain. I am so very thankful for your donations. Another quick note I am so happy to share with you all is my township has made an agreement with AT&T to begin running fiber lines everybody out here!! This was a huge surprise as they previously told us it wouldn't happen this year but thanks to some neighbors and myself, our persistent calls and petition's finally got the ball rolling. Attached is a picture of the stake outside of my property that indicates where they'll land the fiber line!!!! I can't wait to join you guys again in testing on the experimental branch!!!!

Dmark for fiber

Edit: photo should be showing now.

Edited by The Riddler (DayZ)
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hello Gang,

Sorry for my lack of posting; work continues to run my life at the moment but that is changing very soon as I accepted an offer from a new company. 

Anyways, thanks to some of you the TS is still alive and well as so is the domain. I am so very thankful for your donations. Another quick note I am so happy to share with you all is my township has made an agreement with AT&T to begin running fiber lines everybody out here!! This was a huge surprise as they previously told us it wouldn't happen this year but thanks to some neighbors and myself, our persistent calls and petition's finally got the ball rolling. Attached is a picture of the stake outside of my property that indicates where they'll land the fiber line!!!! I can't wait to join you guys again in testing on the experimental branch!!!!

Edit: photo should be showing now.

That's some great news! Hopefully the fiber line will be put in place soon. :)

New Update on its way

Tasty Fiber! Hopefully they will get that in quick so you can enjoy.

A stone throw from CotA! Lucky.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, Espa said:

CAN confirm that the Bug of dropping while in Queue is real.

I was affected twice yesterday and crashed through, despite there not being a real wait. I also hit a few tremendous lag bubbles that caused me to restart my computer or endure 0 frames on the my entire comp for however long. 

--- ALSO, can confirm that Zeds are indeed frightening, but are subjected to Server Performance. I had one run after me after being the first one back on the server and WOW, they hit and move so damn fast. We need to fix that stuff immediately. 

Hello,

Did you send dumps to our Feedback Tracker?

We are talking about his crash here, please join us:

I am closing this topic now.

• Like 1