sneakydude

Storage information - Stockpiling time frame?

I wanted your opinions on this SS.

I found these tents today, fully loaded with as many 60/60 and guns i could find. Is tisy full of loot to be able to stock pile to the brim, and also fill cans up.

You let me know what you think, i have admins checking into it on the server.

I wanted your opinion for those that hunt Tisy down daily, can i stockpile 6 tents and barrels full of everything within the release of .61>?

1. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/186171449022529563/EC5F4041CE37BCCAF5FF8EEF7214F2A1EFC322CC/

2. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/186171449022529297/702D40CDFB919BF5E56BD8D8E7F0C805DA213F40/

Remember that is only 2 of so many screenshots of 6 tents, 5-6 barrels fully loaded with everything you can find. I did not find any hex dupe names.

No cars to drive it there, I don't believe we have this kind of loot anywhere other then tisy, smaller areas don't carry this much loot either.

30 minutes to 1hr run each direction, i figured.

Thanks

i think even a single person could do that in the given time. a group in 1-2 days.

and maybe they don't even stay one one server. if it's exp. some servers have persistence off, so with some good timing (after restart tisy and all other bases are full of stuff) you shouldn't run into problems.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sneakydude said:

can i stockpile 6 tents and barrels full of everything within the release of .61>?

In my experience (in experimental) it's absolutely possible.  I've been "living" in Tisy through the experimental patches.  When one of the last patches first dropped there was no character wipe and so I was looting the area within minutes.  I think in that first loop I found 4 m4's, an SVD, various AKs and so much 5.56 and mags I couldn't carry it all.  There were mil tents around so I stockpiled some m4's for the usual experimental suspects.   I can quick-loot the whole area, radio tower to firing range, in about 20 minutes but if I loot-cycled every item it might take 30 - which is just enough time to fill up the tent and go back to the starting point.

• Like 1

Ok just making sure guys, I have unloaded approx 4 guys worth of inventory 2 weapons each load and still that place is loaded down bigtime. As long as you feel its legit then i will not pursue it with the admins.

• Like 1

On 15/01/2017 at 0:20 AM, GaryWalnuts said:

I can quick-loot the whole area, radio tower to firing range, in about 20 minutes but if I loot-cycled every item it might take 30 - which is just enough time to fill up the tent and go back to the starting point.

Whay you mean by that ?

Thx.

Well he is trying to explain looting cycles, and how it works. However it is a expensive tip he just sorta gave away.. damn you @GaryWalnuts we where suppose to keep that a secret.

:)

• Like 1

Think of it like farming, you just have to plant ammunition seeds and wait for them to grow ;D

• Like 1

The loot is real.  Watch your server for diminished spawns.  I don't care what Hix has to say about it, once you stuff a few dozen automatic rifles into some tents, it becomes increasingly rare to see them spawn on that server.

They say time and time again, that loot in tents doesn't effect the CLE, but experience differs.

• Like 1