Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Smoking Cigarettes

I'd vote for that, quit IRL (I might have a few or a cigar on weekends with drinks) but if i could have it my way I'd walk around with on of those smouldering sticks of shit hanging out of the corner of my mouth 24/7. We definitely should have that vice in our virtual world.

Driving vicious things does nothing. That with the mushrooms, cigarettes, hemp, will be a stone of the impulse. I guess it is something that needs to be clarified. I can only imagine that these things come into play when there is a game-related relevance, for example as a means against illness (uncomfortable, stress, convulsions, poisoning or other negative status influences.)

I think it is No matter whether Dean Hall smokes or not. In extreme cases this will be something that remains modding.

I hope to find these things in the game, but in the end this is exactly what marketing will find his decision.

20191210203921-1.jpg

Edited by Uncle Zed

I would love to have this as a feature in-game though hahaha. The fact that it would probably have no use other than aesthetics makes it even funnier. I would totally smoke all the time in-game.