Sign in to follow this  
Jacob_Mango

Enterable Car Wrecks

I reckon we should be able to sit in the wrecks of cars located through out the map. It doesn't serve much purpose expect it could be used once or twice in game. Just feels right, being able to sit in a wrecked car. I see no reason why we should not be able to (aside from technical limitations).

• Like 1

Well, when I think about it I see one reason (besides hiding) for this - not in cities though (as there are a lot of houses, garages and such) but outside of cities, when the environment is a bigger thread regarding weather (like hypothermia when being drenched and the temperatures are low etc). Imaging your are running along a street somewhere in the woods or between cities, the temperatures are low and it starts raining. If you happen to stumble upon a road block with some damaged cars around you could sit in one of the cars to find shelter from the rain, avoid becoming completely drenched and be able to better keep warm then keep on running in the rain and cold. Once the rain stopped you can move on just a little wet instead of drenched.

• Like 3

I really like this idea!!

This would add so much to the game(more then a first thought of)!  @Radibor78  points are so good! I dont think(but then again what do i know) that its to much work for the dev team either, to make this possible :S

They probably already have the animations for that, but maybe they have to do some work inside of all the different cars :S

Liked the idea!

PS What @Arthur Dubrovka said, it could be a nice spot to hide for a while too, either for irl stuff coming along or just be a couple of guys hiding in at a cross section.. ambush..

Best Regards

Edited by zemos (DayZ)